Part 13: Who Wants to See a Movie?

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
(~Your POV~)

I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I mean, who could, I kissed the Doctor! I kissed MY Doctor!!

I sighed softly and smiled as I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling and imagining things as I usually do, except now the doctor was included in all of the thoughts I had.

I decided I should probably get out of bed, since I had been awake for about a half an hour now. I could hear the Doctor's footsteps somewhere outside my bedroom, so he was probably waiting for me to wake up. I stood up and got dressed in some skinny jeans and my (Favorite Band) t-shirt, and walked out of my bedroom.

I walked into the main control room and he was standing there by the console, just looking at a screen and watching something. He must have seen me out of the corner of his eye, so he looked over at me, and sent me his usual goofy smile.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me softly, still just standing there and staring at me.

"Oh, I slept really well.... Better than normal." I said and smiled back at him, and he smiled again and looked back at the screen on the control panel. "So, anywhere you'd like to go today?"

When he asked me that question, I had to think for a bit. I felt like watching a movie, but I wasn't quite sure what to-

My eyes widened and I smiled as I thought of something. "Could we go see a movie, Doctor?" I asked him excitedly, and he nodded and looked up at me. "What movie?"

"Well, I haven't seen Jurassic World yet, and I'm a big fan of the Jurassic Park movies, so.... Could we go see it?"

The Doctor smiles and pulls a lever, and the TARDIS whirs. "Off we go then!"

(~~Time Skip~~ Brought to you by flying pterodactyls that will PECK YOUR EYES OUT)

About 2 and a half hours later, we were back in the TARDIS. We had just seen the movie in 3D, and it was AWESOME. But then I had an idea, and it was EVEN MORE awesome.

"Hey Doctor, could we go somewhere?"

When I asked him this, he looked over at me. "Sure, where would you like to go?"

I bit my lip and looked down. "Well, uh.... We just went and saw the Jurassic World movie, and I'd like to.... You know.... Maybe see some dinosaurs in person....?"

I asked him this and looked up at him shyly, with a small smile on my face. He was leaning on the console, staring at the ground and just thinking. "Well, (F/N), you know how dangerous that could be...."

My smile faded from my face and I looked down, a bit ashamed that I asked. But then he spoke again.

"But.... That's what we like, isn't it?" My eyes widened a bit and I looked up at him, and we both smiled. He began running around the console, flipping switches and pressing buttons, and doing whatever he does to get the TARDIS going.

I ran over to him and smiled brightly as we both grabbed onto the console, making sure that we don't fall over, because the ride was gonna be rough.

The Doctor and I both looked at each other, smiling brightly, before we looked up at the ceiling and yelled....

"Geronimo!!"

------------------------
Did I leave you guys on another cliffhanger? Sorry.... Heh. Please don't kill me.

So, I'm back! I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I admit, I don't have any excuses this time, except for the fact that I was just being lazy and didn't feel like writing another chapter. But you guys are still reading this, apparently, which surprised me. Since I last updated I've probably gotten over 100 votes and 20 comments, and that's INCREDIBLE. I NEVER thought that I'd make it this far as a writer, and it's all because of your support.

So.... I bet you guys are sick of the comments I make about you guys always supporting me, and how much it means to me, so let's change things up.

I've learned a bit about you guys, so how would you like to learn about me? Ask me questions in the comments or in DMs, and please don't make it too personal. But get creative, ask me weird and strange questions (since those are the best). I'll post your question in the next chapter, along with my answer and your username (or if you'd like to stay anonymous, just ask).

If you don't want to ask me questions, then tell me what you like about this story and what you want to happen later on. It should be obvious where they're going in the next chapter, but after that I'll need ideas. I want you guys to like this story, so you should be able to decide what happens.

I'm sure that there will be other time skips in future chapters, and I want to know the craziest "brought to you by"s that you can think of! If I like it, I'll use it in one of my chapters and give you a shoutout! :)

Also, check out my Instagram, Twitter, Kik, iFunny, and Tumblr, I'll leave links to them (or usernames, if I can't make links) in the "About Me" section of my account, so make sure to check them out, follow me, message me, or whatever else you do!

Please vote, comment, and add this story to your library, it means so much to me and it inspires me to keep writing. :) Also check out my Imagines/One-Shots story, I'm taking requests!

Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^