Part 5: Was it Just a Dream?

My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------

(~Reader's POV~)

I sighed and opened my eyes sleepily. Was it all a dream? The man, the box, the stone Angels, and Venice? I opened my eyes fully and sat up, looking around. This definitely wasn't my bedroom.

I stood up and walked towards the door, slowly turning the handle, just in case. I slowly open it, and see a hallway. I open the door fully and walk out, hearing a noise from another room.

I walk to the room to see a man, the same man from my dreams. He seems to hear me, since he turns around to me, then smiles. "Hello, (F/N). Did you sleep well?" He is real.
I nodded and couldn't help but smile a bit. "Yeah, I really needed it, too."
He smiled a bit more, and I walked over to him. "Doctor, I need to ask you something."

His smile faded, and he looked at me with a worried expression on his face. "(F/N), what's wrong?" I sighed. "Doctor.... You aren't human, are you?" I looked up at him curiously.
He sighed of relief. "That is correct. I'm a Time Lord." He gave a small smile as he looked down at me. "Was that it, (F/N)?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's it." I smiled, before it faded. "Why did you seem so tense when I said that I wanted to ask you a question?" I asked, curiously.
His smile disappeared and he looked away, starting to walk around the room. "Well, many of my companions, that's what I call people that travel with me, will sometimes say that they want to leave or go home." He looked over at me, a sad look in his eyes.

When he turned to look at me, my eyes widened a bit. He looked so.... Hurt. Lonely. He has been through a lot, I can tell by just the look in his eyes. I couldn't help myself but run over and hug him tightly, and rest my head on his chest. He stumbled back a bit, before wrapping his arms around me and relaxing a bit.

This man helped me when I was a child, and brought me to a place I've never been before. It's only fair that I help him in return.

"I won't ever leave you, Doctor."
---------------
(A/N): Question for everyone! Should I keep the phrase at the start of the chapters or delete it off? I'm not quite sure if people like it or not, and I don't know what to do! Please comment! Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^