Part 7: The Pyramid

(A/N): 1.18K reads?? Am I dreaming?! This is crazy, you guys are amazing!! Please keep reading, add this to your library to get a notification whenever I update the story, please continue to vote for my chapters and comment, it makes me feel so special ^.^ Thanks to @croft20 for the idea for this chapter, and I'll be using it in the next chapter, too :3 Thanks Lovelies!! ^.^
-------------------
My name is (F/N) (L/N). When I was little, I had an imaginary friend. When I grew up, he came back. He calls himself the Doctor, and he has a blue box called the TARDIS that can travel through all of time and space. I ran away with him, and we've been running ever since.
--------------------
Once we both calmed down a bit after our 'feels' moment, we just sat down and let our minds wander for a while. Then the Doctor spoke up.

"So." He clapped his hands together and sprung out of his chair, looking over at me and grinning adorably. "Where would you like to go next, (F/N)?"

I smiled and shrugged. "I don't know. How about you surprise me?"
His grin widened a bit, and he went over to the control panel and flicked some switches, pushing some buttons, and doing whatever else he does to get the TARDIS going. "Surprise it is!"

I smiled and held onto the railing when the TARDIS started to move around and travel, and the Doctor did the same. After a few seconds we stopped, and I grinned. "So, where are we, then?"

"Go check for yourself." He smiled and watched as I ran down the ramp to the doors and opened them up, I had to shield my eyes and squint to see through the blinding light. There was sand everywhere, and it was HOT. I shut the doors and ran back over at him. "We're in the desert?"

"Well, to be specific, we're in Egypt thousands of years ago, when it was still ruled by a queen." He grinned and I did as well, and I looked down at my clothes. "These are way too warm, it's extremely hot out there, I'm going to go change."

{~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOWTIES~}

We walked around in the desert, I was in a Marvel tank top and Jean shorts that were pretty short, and sandals. The Doctor was in his usual attire, I don't understand how he could possibly stand the heat of the desert in that!

We walked around for a while before we came upon a large pyramid. My jaw dropped at the sight of it, I had never been to Egypt or seen a pyramid in person before!

The Doctor turned and looked at me with a grin. "Would you like to go inside?"

I smiled widely. "That would be awesome." I looked at him and took his hand, and ran towards the entrance. He chuckled and ran with me, then used his sonic screwdriver to unlock the 'door' or whatever the entrance was called.

It lifted up, admitting us into the temple. I looked around and walked slowly, admiring all of the beauties inside. The drawings on the walls and all of the jewels were breathtaking.

We had walked for a while when we came upon another 'door'. The Doctor used his screwdriver again and it lifted up. Inside was a large tomb.

My eyes widened and I walked inside. This room was even more fascinating than the other ones. I examined the tomb, the Doctor standing beside me. "Wow...." I said in awe, a large smile on my face.

Then I heard a voice behind us.

"Stay where you are!!"