Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1

Start from the beginning

Walking out of the bathroom, I come to face 4 very angry looking boys with their arms crossed and their feet tapping on the floor. Their faces had been pulled into teasing frowns. 

"I was talking to Robyn!" Harry said with a disappointed look, snatching the phone out of my hands, sounding like a stroppy child. The way he sounded so upset made me feel a little jealous. Did he like Robyn? Wait, no! I don't like Robyn, I can't! I've only known her for 2 days for God sake!

"Sorry, Harry, but you had your go!" I patted his head as I walked past the boys. 

"So, we're picking her up at 6 then?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, all she said was ' apparently I'm going to one of your concerts tonight...', she didn't say why," Harry cutted in.

"Probably because you interrupted her, you idiot!" Louis exclaimed, smacking him at the back of his head.

"And I recall you asking her to wear something revealing..." Niall remarked quietly, glaring at Harry. All he did was chuckle and walk to his bedroom before locking the door behind him. 

"Okay," I clapped my hands together to grab the other's attention, "I'm going to go get ready..." 

I swaggered into my bedroom and checked the time to see that it was... 4 o'clock!? How did I sleep in to 4 o'clock?!

ROBYN'S POV

4 o'clock!? How did I sleep in until 4 o'clock?!

I quickly ate my crunchy nut clusters and brushed my teeth before I got into the shower. The warm, wet water drops fell down my body as I cleaned myself, relaxing my muscles and clearing my mind. I rinsed my hair and applied 'Tressemme' shampoo and conditioner, making my hair silky, smooth and shiny. After hopping out of the shower, I checked the time to see it was.. 5 o'clock.

I blew dry my hair and brusedh it through, making it perfectly silky and flowy. I give myself a waterfall braid as well, something that I hadn't known existed until 2 weeks before hand. I made it go around my head and ended it with a simple plait to finish the look. My closet, which was full of clothes, suddenly seemed to be empty as I searched for the perfect outfit to wear.

Who knew that looking for decent party clothing was so hard?

I reached the back of my closet and I saw it; The perfect outfit. 

It was a simple, black dress which reached to mid thigh. It had a boat neck line, so it wasn't too revealing, and on the back of the dress was a big flower shaped cut out that revealed some of my back.

Simple, but effective.

Then, I put on some pale pink/white eyeshadow, and made a cat eye with my liquid eyeliner. I usde a little bit of mascara, and then put some brown eyeshadow on my eyebrows to make them look cleaner. To finish off the look, I finally slipped on a pair of black, laced ankle boots. My favourite pair. I looked in the mirror and was pleased with my look. Usually, I was a confident person, but at that moment, all I felt was nerves and I didn't even know why. Was it because I was seeing the boys again?

The clock read 5:45, so I decided to pack a bag for any emergencies. I grabbed my black over-the-shoulder bag and crouched down to pull out my suitcase from under my bed. Once the boys came over the other day, I realised that I should be more careful with my belongings, so I began to hide them here, under my bed. I opened up the suitcase and grabbed my miniture sniper rifle, 32. pistol and assault rifle. I also took a smoke gun and made sure that my knife, Mojo, was in my boot. Which reminded me, I needed some extra shoes, just in case I needed to do some running. Quickly, I ran over to my closet and took a pair of my trainers, popping them into my bag before I heared a knocking on my door.