Ready to become a murderer?

Start from the beginning

Dad and Lucius put down their wands but they left their murderous stares.

Draco still seemed tense, so then he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Enough of this childish behaviour. Draco had a point. Lucius you shall be punished for insulting Alison and Draco's relationship." the Dark Lord snapped.

Riddle stood up and yelled, "CRUCIO!" as Lucius screamed in pain.

Draco watched with pained eyes much like Narcissa's.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, so only Draco could hear.

"It's not your fault." he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Alison, you may help Draco complete this mission." Riddle mused.

"No!" a voice beside me yelled.

"Why are you, just now, disagreeing?" I asked the blonde beside me.

"Because I love you Alice!" he said, grabbing both of my hands in his.

"Excuse us." I said angrily.

Everyone was staring at us while I pulled Draco out of the room.

"Why in the name of Merlin, would you loving me have anything to do with completing this mission together?" I growled.

"I-I don't want to lose you, Alice." Draco yelled.

"Well, who knows? We might get killed in the end of all of this!" I yelled back.

Draco took large steps towards me until he was only a foot away from me.

"Don't think that way." Draco said urgently.

"Dra-"

Before I knew it, Draco sealed the gap between us, with a kiss.

"I won't lose you, Alice. I just got you back." Draco whispered.

"What do you me-"

His lips, once again, collided with mine.

"Mean 'lose me' and 'i just got you back?" I finished.

"I don't want you to leave me again, and don't you remember? You left Hogwarts for about four years?" he said sarcastically.

"Thanks Mr. Sarcasm." I groaned while he laughed.

"Come on let's go so we can go do our death eater duties." he groaned.

"You mean I can help you?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, even though you probably would've if I said no." he smiled down at me.

"True, let's go." I smiled while pulling him out the door.

"Have we came to an conclusion?" the Dark Lord asked.

"Yes my Lord, Alison will be assisting me with this mission." Draco smirked.

"Good." the Dark Lord replied.

After dinner, Draco and I left the dining room for Draco's room.

"Are you sure you're ready to help me murder your brother's last fatherly figure?" Draco asked me skeptically.

"Harry may never forgive me, but he'll understand." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked, taking a large step towards me.

"Yep." I whispered as I closed the gap between us.

"Are you sure you're ready to become a murdered?" I asked , while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"No, not at all, love." he replied, walking us to his bed.

Draco laid us down so that he was on top.

"Why is it, that I walk in on you guys in some of the oddest positions?" a voice said from the doorway.

"You can knock, you know?" Draco said mockingly as we untangled ourselves.

I looked over at Bellatrix LeStrange as I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks.

"Hello Bella." I smiled, shyly.

"You might want to teach your fiancé to hold his temper." Bella laughed.

"Maybe I should." I laughed while giving Draco a playful look.

"Thanks auntie." Draco mumbled.

"Your mother said you, Alice, Severus should be on your way home soon." Bella smiled.

"It's not my house. It's Alice and Severus's home." Draco said hotly.

"It might as well be. Ever since Alice came back to Hogwarts you've only came home about three or four times. And every time with Alice." she reasoned.

"Is there something wrong with having Alice around when I visit home?" Draco asked acidly.

"Come on guys... I'm right here. No need to fight in front of me." I mused.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with having Alice around, I was just saying that you spend a lot of time with Alice." she explained, ignoring my comment.

"Come on Draco, let's go." I sighed, pulling him out the door.

'Sorry' I mouthed to a shocked looking Bellatrix.

We met dad in the main entrance.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yes dad." I said grudgingly as Draco stood silently beside me while I grabbed his hand.

The usual crack happened and we appeared in the living room of our house. Where Remember was waiting for the three of us.

"Hi!" she smiled as Draco headed upstairs.

"What killed his owl?" she asked with a smirk.

"Bellatrix and him had a fight about me... In front of me." I sighed.

"Oh, marvellous... I bet that was great fun." she laughed.

"Yeah.." I sighed again.

"Hey cheer up.. I know you two... You'll be talking like nothing happened before morning." she said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope so." I chuckled, noticing how true it was.

It was then I headed upstairs to go see if I was lucky enough to get a snogging session tonight.

Hi! It's me, the author:D

I just wanted to say hi and tell you guys to find me on Facebook I have an account under the name of: Alison Lily Potter. I'll add you all as friends:)

- Alison:)