Do you trust me now?

Chapter Eleven

Once we got to King's Cross Station I was washed over with memories.

I ran through the the pillar between nine and ten and saw the most beautiful train in the world. Hogwarts express.

Once I said good bye to everybody I stepped onto the train and began my search for compartment 313. Within fifteen minutes I found it. I saw Draco, my boyfriend. My old best friend. I smiled at the thought.

"Hi." I managed to speak out.

He turned around and smiled, gave me a hug then patted the spot next to him. I obliged.

"Hello." he said smiling. Then mhe pulled me into a slow, passionate kiss then (unfortunately) I pulled away and asked,

"You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah." he sighed. He seemed to be just as disappointed as I was, that I had ended the kiss.

"I was wondering what I could do to gain your trust, Alice." He replied.

"Oh.. I suppose it will only come in time Draco." I smiled while he sighed.

"Well, until then...." his sentence was interrupted by his urgent lips crushing into mine.

I was shocked. I've never felt him kiss like that.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have to ask if you would like anything from the trolley." a female voice said.

Draco pulled away from me as i blushed and he smirked he looked at me to question if I wanted anything. I shook my head then Draco said "No thank you ma'am." I was shocked.

"wow. The Slytherin prince used his manners."I accidentally said out loud.

Draco gave me a concerned face.

"Since when have I not used my manners?" Draco asked laughing.

I decided not to answer that one. Instead I found ourselves snogging again. Eventually I found myself on his lap... Still snogging. After a while we developed an audience of some first years and the need to breathe so when Draco saw the first year he said, "Well...? What are you wee ones looking at?" they looked at us petrified. Eventually I said "What are you waiting for? Get a move on!" I knew I was a Slytherin for some reason.

That seemed to scare them off. We were about to continue were we left off but we were then told by Hermione that we should get our robes on. Then we arrived outside of Hogwarts. I realized then how much I missed the place.

I walked into the great hall hand-in-hand with Draco straight over to the Slytherin table.

Dumbledore said his usual welcome then introduced our new DADA teacher, Delores Jane Umbridge, then he welcomed back Professor Grubbly-Plank to sub for Hagrid. This made me worried. Even though I knew why he was sent away. I thought he would be back by now....

"Where'd that fat oaf.. Ow! Hargid. Gosh... Head off to now?" I hit Draco mid sentence.

"I don't know, Malfoy..." I lied smoothly.

I knew Hagrid went to talk to the giants. He should be back and teaching again.

"Did you just call me Malfoy?" Draco asked scowling.

"Yep, yes I did..." I smiled sweetly.

Draco grimaced.

"Don't give me that look! You made me mad! You called Hagrid A 'fat oaf' and I did not appreciate that!" I growled.

"I'm sorry Alice.. Force of habit." he sighed grudgingly.

"Its okay.. I forgive you." I said clenching my teeth.

The clenching of my teeth was interrupted by Draco smashing his lips against mine. In public. I wasn't expecting that.

We must have been kissing for a long time because the Gryffindors were even staring at us.

"Detention! Six O' clock. My room. Friday night." screeched Professor Umbridge.

"Thanks for getting me detention." I joked.

It didn't matter... At least Draco an I were in it together.

After dinner I walked out of the great hall so I could go to the Lou when Harry kidnapped me and took me away somewhere.

"What the heck did you think you were doing in there?" Harry yelled.

"What on earth do you mean dearest brother?" I said sarcastically sweet.

"Why were you snogging Malfoy?"

"Because he's my boyfriend, and you know it Harry James Potter!" I shouted.

"Well.. Alice Lily Potter you... You be careful. Okay?" Harry said defeated.

Was he actually giving up that easily? That or.... I have awesome persuading powers. I smirked.

"And try not to get any more detentions.. Or i'll do something." he said as he walked away.

"Nothing like empty threats dear old brother." I whispered. Even though I know that I'm an hour older.

All of a sudden I got this really weird feeling inside then I felt like I was flying then I was my mum. Shocked. My first thought was 'am I dead?'my ultimate conclusion was no I was not dead. I saw my mum with a wizarding family, but mum was a baby. She looked like I did when I was a baby. She had lots of siblings. Then there was a flash of green then they were all gone. Except for mum. Then there was another scene. A young Dumbledore setting my young version of mum on the step of a house. The mail box had said 'mr. And mrs. Evans.' then everything went blank.

These dang flash backs were coming back and they were never false.

I started to freak out but i had to tell Harry. Then I remembered he was right in front of me. Before he got away I said,

"Harry wait!"

"What?" he asked grumpily.

" I have something to tell you!"

"What sis?"

"Youanfiarepilirebloodsandoirmomwasadoptedbytheevansandtheevanswerepirebloods!" I mumbled.

"What?" Harry asked with the most utter look of concern.

"You and i are purebloods and our mom was adopted by the Evans and the Evans were purebloods!"I said quietly.

Harry didn't say anything. He just stared t me shocked. To avoid anymore awkwardness I walked away.

When I got back to the Slytherin common room I was pulled right into a giant kiss from none other than my boyfriend.

"So... Do you trust me enough yet?" Draco asked smirking.

"No."

"I just want to know why you a Death Eater!" Draco whispered.

"Hey! Hush up! I'll gain your trust eventually. Trust me." I replied smirking.

"I just found out that I'm a pure blood. Along with Harry." I decided to burst out.

"I thought you were a half blood!"

"Yeah so did I... I don't know I just kinda had a flash back, I told Harry. Then it got really awkward then I walked away."

"Wow... How did you learn that?" Draco asked concerned.

"I had like a vision or a flash back or something. I'm not quite sure." don't tell anyone. Ecpecailly in this house." I said nervously.

"okay. Under one condition," I sighed "you have to tell me about you being a Death Eater... And you have to snog me."he smirked.

"That's two conditions!" I complained.

"Well fine... Two conditions." he smiled.

"Fine." I groaned.