Detention

Chapter Fifteen

Draco's POV

I woke up to the slightest sound of snoring and my arms around something. Or in this case a some one. That some one being the love of my life.

Alison Lily Potter.

We were going to have a busy day today. Potions, herbology, DADA, Transfiguration, free periods and detention. 'fun' I thought sarcastically.

I gelt her stir under my arms. She was so warm and soft. And beautiful. I found myself worry about her every second I'm away from her. It felt so good to be this close to her.

I wanted to get closer to her, but I already knew she would never... You know.. Until she was married. Knowing Alice. She would deffinently enforce that. Until then I we're left to snogging. And nothing more until marriage.

Unfortunately...

But I was going to respect that....

No matter how much it was going to torture me.

I looked down to see those beautiful green eyes staring back at me with great longing. I leaned down to her and kissed her. Like I never had before. Almost as if we were to die any second. Which we possibly could. All I could think about now was her, and how when ever my lips touched hers it was like there was... A spark... Not a spark... A spark is to weak to describe that feeling.

It was like lightning... Or getting electrocuted... In a good way... If that made any sense.

As always she had to end the kiss because the other boys in the dorm were hooting and howling in the back ground. Great.

"Hey guys! If you're going to hoot like an owl and howl like a wolf. Go live in the forbidden forest, will ya?" she smirked.

I smiled at her. Another thing I loved about her was her cute little smirks. They were so... Alice.

I continued smiling until i looked at the clock. Great. Potions starts in fifteen minutes. We both jumped out of bed. And started getting dressed.

I couldn't help looking at her body... It was amazing. She had curves in all the right places.

"Come on Draco! We're gonna be late! You can stare at me another time!" she yelled as I tore my eyes off her body and continued to get dressed.

Once we finished we ran out of the common room into Potions class.

Alice's POV

Thank god we made into potions on time. Snape wasn't even there yet.

I waved at Remember, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They waved back smiling... Except for Harry who seemed a little distant.

It made wonder if he was thinking about the letter I sent him last night. But then I had to remember we're twins. I knew he was thinking about my letter.

Being twins and all we have a weird kind of brain connection going on. It was weird, but useful. There is a bad side though. Whenever Voldemort was mad or scared I would feel it just the same pain Harry would. It sucks a lot.

I would have to talk to him about it later.

Potions was really boring along with the rest of the day.

After lunch I went to the Griffindor table to talk to Harry.

"So, are you okay with getting to know each other on the next hogsmeade trip?" I asked.