Ready to become a murderer?

Chapter Twenty-eight

"Every time I visit your house... There's usually something bad happening." I whined to Draco.

"I wonder why." Draco said mockingly.

"Maybe because the Darkest lord of our time is living there." I mumbled.

"What was that?" his asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I love you." I whispered then kissed his cheek.

"I know." he said pointing to his watch as his features calmed.

"I love you too." he added.

"Come on... Let's go meet our doom." I sighed while walking through the large front doors, hand in hand with Draco.

"Draco, Alison, and Severus. I am glad you have arrived late." Voldie sneered.

"Sorry my Lord for our absence." I said clearly.

"No worries child. You are forgiven... Step forward... All three of you." he snapped to Draco, dad and I.

Draco, dad and I steppe forward to Hear the Dark Lord say, "Draco I have a mission for you." the dark Lord explained.

"I want you to kill Albus Dumbledore." he completed.

"My lord, he's just a child." Narcissa and dad said together.

"Yes, but it must be done." Riddle growled.

"Yes sir." Draco replied timidly.

"May I help Draco prepare for this mission?" I asked hopefully.

"Alison, this is very extreme work, I suggest you not." the Dark Lord explained.

"But, my Lord. as you can see... Draco and I are inseparable." I said with a little smile, holding up our intertwined hands.

"I thought you would say that, Alison. That is why I planned this for the both of you in the first place, but your mother and your father agreed it would be dangerous for you to do this mission together." Riddle replied calmly.

"We're Death Eaters... We can handle it." I said acting to be tough, while Draco gave me an odd stare.

"And you guys already discussed this without us? Dad? Cissy?" I asked, acting shocked and upset.

They both nodded their head once.

"Well then, I'm going through all of this WITH Draco." I said while everyone gave me shocked looks, except for one person.

The Dark Lord.

"Severus, is this fine with you?" Riddle asked confidently.

Dad gave a sharp nod.

"Narcissa and Lucius?"

The Narcissa nodded automatically, but Lucius took his time to think.

"Why should I let my son attempt this mission with a hormonal, silly, little girl at his side?" Lucius sneered.

"Don't you dare talk about my daughter that way!" dad snapped, his wand raised.

"Father! Alison will be my wife in a year or two. I love her and, thank Merlin, she loves me too. She is not 'hormonal, silly, little girl!" Draco snapped, suddenly in the same position as my dad.

I stood up to join them, without my wand, to grab Draco's hand and sit him back down.

"Enough!" Voldemort yelled as his voice echoed throughout the house.