Mature?

Chapter Twenty-seven

Ginny's POV

I haven't talked to Alice since Fred kissed her.

A lot has changed. For example, Alice and Draco got engaged. Draco's been a lot nicer these days too. Pansy's been under the radar ever since the engagement.

Harry and Cho broke up, so I've still got a chance. I have a feeling this year's going to be better.

"I've been meaning to talk to you." Alice continued, smiling.

"Oh, why is that?" I asked concerned.

"Well... Iwaswonderingifyouwouldbeoneofmybridesmaids." she rambled out.

"Pardon me, but what did you say?" I laughed.

"I was wondering if you would be one of my bridesmaids." Alison said a tad bit slower.

My face automatically lit up.

"Oh my Merlin, Alice, I would love to!" I squealed.

"That's wonderful. Remember is going to be my maid of honour and Hermione is going to be my other bride's maid." Alice smiled.

"I can't wait!" I grinned.

"Who's going to be the best man?" I added urgently.

"I'm not quite sure yet... I'd have to ask Draco." Alice replied, distantly.

After a few minutes of conversation I walked away to Harry, to find Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Alice just asked me to be her bride's maid!" I said smiling at them.

"Thats's funny.." Harry said distinctly.

"Draco asked Ron to be his groomsman and I to be his best man." Harry finished a tad grudgingly.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked willingly.

"Well, for starters, this us Malfoy we're talking about." Harry whispered urgently.

"And your sister, Harry." I added.

"Yeah, mate, my annoying sister's right. Malfoy and your sister are great together." Ron said, adding his voice to the conversation.

"It's true Harry. Alice never was this serious with any boy, even with Kurtis." Hermione added.

"Who in the name of Merlin, is Kurtis?" Harry growled.

"You've never heard of Kurtis?" Ron, Hermione and I asked in unison.

"No!" Harry said through clenched teeth.

Severus Snape's POV

"Dad, where are Draco and I going first?" Alice asked innocently.

"Well, I suppose the both of you will be coming to our house." I said leading Draco, Remember, and Alice behind me.

"Okay daddy." one of my girls replied.

"Yes sir." I heard a mumbled male voice say behind me.

"Mr. Malfoy I would like to speak to you privately." I said rapidly turning towards the trio behind me.

"Yes, Professor Snape." Draco replied watching my every move as I pulled Draco away and told the girls to go to our carriage.

"Draco how far have you and my daughter gone?" I asked concerned.

"We've only kissed and snogged sir. She wishes to remain a virgin until after marriage sir." Draco said calmly.

"Thank you Draco, I-"