Songbird Dreams

"Ms. Laire? Ms.Laire?" Mr. Green called.

My algebra classroom started to come into view. And everyone was staring at me.

I blushed emmidiatly and sat up. I'd fallen asleep in math.

"Do you think that algebra is boring Ms.Laire?" Mr.Green asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh" I said.

"Nevermind. We all know that answer" Mr.Green snapped. "Well I guess I could make it more interesting for you. How about some extra homework and a detention slip? Maybe that will interest you"

He handed me a detention slip as I got up and collected my books. Just as I was about to go, the door slammed open and crashed against the wall.

Everyone's heads snapped over to the commotion, including mine.

And immediatly stormed in an amazingly breath taking hot guy. He had dark brown hair that shielded his eyes, kind of like that emo hair but it hung to his neck. His eyes were a piercing gray. His skin was fair and he was wearing a  white quarter sleeve with a black tie and skinny jeans with some rips in them. He had on crest white vans. 

"What is this all about?" Mr.Green growled.

"I need Ms.Laire" He said. "It's urgent"

"Good. You can walk her to detention"

"Actually I need her for the rest of the school day" He said.

"And who exactly are you?" Mr.Green asked. "Her brother?"

He nodded. Even though I'd never seen him before in my entire life.

"Whatever then. Go" Mr.Green said waving his hand.

"Thanks" He said, ready to head out. 

But I stood frozen.

He sighed. "Alex gets distracted, forgets what's happening" He said and then walked over to me and escorted me out with a hand on my back.

As soon as we were outside of the school I turned to him.

"Okay who the hell are you? And why did you get me out of class?" I asked.

"That can be explained" He said. "But first, I need you to come with me"

"Oh yeah right. Like I'd get into the car with a stranger"

"Actually it's not a car" He said. "More like a jet plane"

I gaped.

"Like I said, all of this can be explained. But I really need you to come with me"

"I already told you, I don't know you" I said.

"Okay well we can do this two ways, if that's what you need to hear" He said.

"You have got to be kidding me"

"Unlikely"

Suddenly wind came blowing around us. And suddenly above us was a jet and a rope hung down.

"You coming?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him on.

To be honest, this was probably the strangest thing that had ever happened to me. And probably the most exciting.

When we got into the jet I sat down next to the guy since he was the only one there. The driver was up front but there was a door.

"Now you have to explain everything"

"It'd be a lot easier if I explained that when we get there"

"Get there? Where are we going?"

He smiled. "You'll see, dove"