"GUESS WHAT?!" Jimin said, joining Taehyung on his bed.

"What?"

"They will have a fansign here. OMG THIS IS IT. IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE."

"HERE IN DAEGU?! OMG WHEN?!"

"No, they'll have a fansign in Busan because when I say here, it means Busan. Of course, here in Daegu, idiot. On friday!" Jimin hit the back of Taehyung's head.

"Friday? This Friday? We have a test on Friday. I think I couldn't come but I want to." Taehyung frowned while slowly sitting on his bed.

"You can take the test some other time. This is your only chance, Kim."

"I know. But this is also the last test this semester. If I take it on time, I don't have to worry about it anymore."

"You're a top student, for pete's sake. I'm sure you'll pass. But if you change your mind, there's always a free seat beside me." Jimin winked at Taehyung then went out.

"Jiminie, what day is it today?" Taehyung suddenly asked before Jimin can go out.

"Wednesday, I think."

"Thanks and goodnight." Taehyung lay down on his bed and sighed.

Unlike other fangirls and fanboys out there who practically prioritize their idols first, Taehyung always settle his studies first before Jeon Jungkook. Even though, he loves Jungkook so much and he sees him as his inspiration, he still thinks about his studies first. That's why he's a top student. Jimin is really amazed how he can spazz and study at the same time 'cause unlike Jimin who always get distracted with the updated and the likes that instead of studying, he ends up spazzing. Taehyung dreams of having a future with Jungkook but he knows that he will never get to meet Jeon Jungkook but if a miracle happens along the way then maybe that will change everything.

'I guess, we are really not meant to be.' Taehyung said.

Unless...

➽───────────────❥

The next day, Jimin woke up. Got ready for school and was about to wake Taehyung up but when he reached Taehyung's room, it was empty.

"Well, that's a first." He shrugged then went out but not before locking their dorm. The walk to their school is not that far but he first stop at the cafe to buy his usual breakfast.

"Hey, Jin hyung." Jimin greeted Jin who is the owner of the cafe.

"Good morning, Jiminie. Where's Taehyung?" Jin asked while making Jimin's coffee.

"He woke up early today which is weird."

"Glad he's being productive. Have a nice day, Jimin." He gave Jimin his order and smiled.

"You too, hyung. See you later."

"Oh, Jimin, have you heard?" Jin suddenly asked before Jimin can leave.

"What?"

"They are going to have a fansign here. BTS WILL HAVE A FANSIGN HERE. IN DAEGU." Jin changed from being a calm cafe owner to a fanboy quickly.

"I KNOW I KNOW. I'M GOING. YOU?"

"OF COURSE I'M GOING, YOU IDIOT. I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE MY NAMJOONIE. HOW ABOUT TAEHYUNG?"

"Oh, he said he couldn't come. He has a test on that day."

"Sucks for him. He won't see his Jeon Jungkook."

"Well, that's the pros and cons of being such a good student. Anyways, I really have to go now, hyung. See you tomorrow."

"Sure. Let's go together."

"That's the advantage of having a licensed hyung with a car." He said. They both laugh and bid their goodbyes.

'I wonder what's up with Tae today. Him, waking up early, is odd.' Jimin thought.

➽───────────────❥

Taehyung is currently at his class. Begging for his teacher for him to take the test now than tomorrow.

"Sir, please let me take the test now."

"Why can't you take it tomorrow with the others? Give me a valid reason then I'll let the office know and maybe they'll consider your reason."

He thought for an excuse for a second. Of course, he wouldn't say that his 'husband' will have a fan sign here that he can't obviously miss. That's his only opportunity.

"I'm going to visit my grandma tomorrow in Seoul."

"Can't that wait? Tomorrow is the last day of this semester and after you'll have a vacation."

"That can't wait, Sir. My mother called yesterday. She said my grandma is in a critical condition right now and the doctor said that she wouldn't last long." Since Taehyung was born actor, he cried in front of his teacher. He wipes those tears while glancing at his teacher.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll let the office know right now. Do you want to come? You'll take the test there anyway."

"Thank you for being considerate, Sir. I really appreciate it."

His teacher comforted him and patted his back, saying that everything will be okay.

'Well, that escalated well.'

Kim Taehyung's plan worked. He got to take the test early and he got a perfect score. He finally went to their dorm and straight to his room. He showered for a bit and rest.

"See you tomorrow, Jeon Jungkook." He said then smiled.