Epilouge

*I know this is a sudden end, but this fic really had no ending to it. And it was my first fic, so it was kind of shitty. But please, read the A/N at the end.*

Today is the day. My unconditional love for this man will be displayed in a ceremony for my friends and family to see.

Brendon and I both agreed that the whole "not seeing each other before the wedding" thing was bullshit.

I dress myself in the tux and look at myself in the mirror. The planner, our groomsmen, hair stylists, they crowd around in this one room I'm in, until there's a knock on the door and Brendon pokes his head through the door. They all flee and leave the room for Brendon and I to talk.

I turn around and see him in his tuxedo. He comes up and kisses me then stands by me while we both look at the mirror.

Suddenly, flashes of memories go by and I'm reminded of everything.

Not just our first time.

Not just the first time we said "I love you".

Not just when I proposed.

But the first time I laid eyes on him, the first time I thought about kissing him, the time he pulled me out of the boy's bathroom and kissed me in front of everyone in the school, the first time we tried to go on a date and ended up sitting in his room eating ice cream.

I've spent the past three years of my life with him, and I can still remember those little things that make me fall in love with him over and over again.

It reminds me that life isn't just about settling down, it's about having stories that have sad parts, happy parts, sensual parts, crazy parts, stupid parts. Parts you can go back to and smile and shake your head.

His fingers interlock with mine, the same way they did in high school. The same way they will fifty years from now.

"I'm ready to fucking marry you." I say it in the same tone I did back then, that one time we were at his house. My voice has deepened since then, obviously after three years.

"You're something else, Ross." He pecks my cheek.

"Well, let's do this, then." I tug his hand and pull him out the the hall.

-A/N: wow, this fucking sucked. But I didn't really want to end it without some kind of ending, so here's this. Basically, the story focuses on the little things of their relationship and it all kind of adds up to this very moment, where they begin the rest of their lives together. So you may not have seen it coming, but that's because, really, I just put this out without thinking of a real plot. I'm sorry, but, for more plot, GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER RYDEN. This is my last sign off for this fic. Thank you for teaching me about writing, and now, I've grown because of this. So yeah, thank you. Hope you enjoyed, and as always, thanks for reading!