Chapter 17

It was funny, because I was thinking the same exact thing.

"You know what might ruin us?"

"What?" He asks.

"Making it real."

"It might." He mumbles.

"It will" I say under my breath.

"But maybe we should do it." He pulls back and looks me in the eyes again.

"Maybe we should."

"Ross, I'm ready to fucking date you."

"Me too."

"Let's do it." He pulls me out of the bathroom and forward onto his lips. I open my eyes when I realize what he just did. Everybody's staring.

I hear a small "Oh shit." from Spencer. Everybody else's voices are just hums to me.

The class bell rings and he pulls away. "See you in second period." He laughs. I can't help but burst out laughing in front of everyone as they stare at me with wide eyes.

Brendon Urie does some crazy shit when he's upset.

***

"What the fuck was that?" Spencer asks me in first period. I smile widely just at the thought of it.

"It's official, I guess."

"That's one hell of a way to come out." He laughs. My cheeks hurt from my wide smile.

"He was upset about his mom finding out and we were just talking in the bathroom and we decided that we have nothing to loose." I shrug.

"What the actual fuck." He shakes his head and laughs.

"That's a good question."

***

We have a break between second and third period. Brendon and I sit at an outside table right next to each other, once again, with everybody eyeing us as they walk by.

"So now what?" Spencer asks as he sits across from us. "Boyfriends?"

"I mean, sure." I look at Brendon.

"You've only been on one date." Spencer raises his eyebrows.

"Technically, yeah. But who the fuck cares?"

"George Ross and Brendon Urie to the office, George Ross and Brendon Urie to the office, please."

My face drops.

"Some people do, apparently." Spencer shrugs.

Brendon and I get up and walk to the office. The secretary looks at us from her desk. "Mrs. White would like to see you in her office." We nod. We walk down the hall to a wall with chairs next to a door with the label 'Assistant Principal' on it.

"Mr. Urie and Mr. Ross, come on in and have a seat." She shouts from inside the office. We walk in and take seats cautiously.

"Now, I've had a few complaints about a display of affection between you two, correct?" I nod quietly.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. White, it won't happen again." Brendon says apologetically.

"I suspect it won't. Please keep it private, for the concerns of others, and your safety." She lowers her head to see if we understand.

Our safety? Does she mean homophobes? I couldn't give two shits about what the meathead football players think.

"Thank you, Mrs. White." I speak up. She gives us a firm nod and we stand up and leave quietly.

I walk ahead of Brendon, because he's walking too slowly. I'm launched back my my arm.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. White, it won't happen again." He whispers in fake apology, mocking himself. He kisses behind my ear.

Fuck you, Brendon.

"Want me to go to work with you?" I shake off the subject.

"Yeah, sure. Come over, too?"

"Are you sure?"

"I wasn't lying when I said my mom likes you."

I'm reminded about how the situation turned from emotional to hysterical in one moment. He was crying on my shoulder one minute then outing us in front of everyone and teasing me the next.

Fuck.

-A/N: Okay, so there's the continuation of that last little part. I just thought that little part earlier was so fucking adorable and I wanted to leave it by itself. But please please please tell me what you're thinking so far. Hope you enjoyed.