Chapter 7

I decide to crash at Spencer's because I didn't really want to go home to my dad asking what I did. I texted my dad quickly and got no reply. Probably sleeping like the lazy ass he is.

We were playing Fifa for almost two hours until my phone ringing snapped me from my trance. The caller ID on the front said "Brendon", obviously making me rush to answer.

"Hello?" Spencer hits my arm telling me to put it on speaker.

"Hey. So, uh, what are you doing Friday night?" Spencer punches my arm even harder.

"Oh, you know. Crashing the biggest parties around. Making out with girls I won't remember in the morning." Wow. Smooth, Ryan. You don't even like girls.

He laughs at the sarcasm dripping through my voice. "So nothing?"

"How would you ever think that?" I put on my best shocked voice. It ended up sounding more like a horrible English accent.

"Just a hunch."

I decide the cut the bullshit, because I have nothing funny to say anymore. "Well, you're hunch was right. Why?"

"I thought we could go see a movie or dinner, if it was cool with you." Holy shit. Okay, wow. Just say yes, Ryan. No need to freak ou-

"So, you're asking me on a date?" God dammit.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I guess. Is Friday at 8 okay?"

"Yup. Great. Cool, see you then." I rush out.

"See you Monday." He laughs and hangs up.

I put the phone down and turn to look at Spencer slowly.

"You're lucky." He shakes his head. I give him a confused look.

"He probably wanted you to make the first move. But he stepped up because he knew you were too scared."

"Spencer, we've gone over this, I'm not scare-"

"Bok!" He shrieks.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes.

"Well, now we know who the bottom is." Spencer mumbles quietly.

"Spencer! What the fuck?!"

"You're gonna be the girl in the relationship."

"I'm not a bottom!"

"I'll believe it when I s-" He stops himself.

"Don't even finish that sentence. Oh my god, you're a freak."

"At least I'm not a chicken."

"Spencer, for the last time I'm not a chick-"

"Bok!" He shrieks.

"Spencer! You're being too loud!" His mom shouts again.

"Sorry mom." He mumbles.

***

I woke up in the morning and walked back to my house only to see my dad sleeping once again. He probably thinks he could sleep through his sorrows.

God, I wish.

~A/N: I'M SO SORRY THESE ARE REALLY SHORT. I wanted to add this little tidbit (Did I just use the word tidbit?). I haven't updated this one very often because I have two other stories now. (Here comes the self promo) It would mean the world to me if you checked out my new fic called "Spinning Stars on Her Fingernails". I've been worn out after making this new story and I think it may be worth it. Let's just call this a little bonus for next time. I really hope you guys are enjoying so far.