Chapter 19

I walk into Spencer's room and see him on the floor playing some video game I've never heard of.

"So was I right?" He asks as he stares at the TV screen.

"Right about what?"

"You being the bottom."

God damnit, Spencer. I roll my eyes and sit on his bed.

"We didn't have sex." I sigh.

"You sound disappointed. Was it bad? You should have been the bottom."

"For fucks sake, we didn't have sex!" I try to say seriously but this entire conversation felt like a joke.

"I know, I know, I'm messing with you."

I kick off my shoes and lay down. "That was a mess."

"Brendon's got balls. That's why he's the top." Spencer mumbles. I stand up calmly, walk behind him, and slap him upside the head. I walk out and go into my room to finish homework.

I hear a loud thud against my door. I open it and see my shoes on the ground.

"A good bottom cleans after themselves!" He shouts from his room.

***

It feels like time runs against me.

The two days that were keeping me away from Friday were the longest two days of my life.

But I got through them, eventually.

I woke up early Friday morning, got dressed, ate breakfast, which is something I never do, and texted Brendon.

"hey, meet me outside."

"k"

I walk outside and a few seconds later I see Brendon walk over to our driveway.

"Just couldn't wait, could ya?" He smirks.

"Oh no, I can wait, we could even cancel right now."

"Uh, yeah, no." He shakes his head and I laugh.

"Wanna get some donuts?" I suggest.

"I'm broke, Ry."

"So am I, but Spencer isn't." I wink and hold up 20 dollars.

"I'm not apart of this." He motions to the bill.

"Let's just go, we'll bring some back for Spencer." I start walking and Brendon catches up. As we start moving, I grab his hand.

When we reach the small donut shop around the block from our neighborhood, I let Brendon order his first and then we sit down.

"So what's this? A pre-date?"

"It'll be a thing. We're trendsetters." I put my lanky hands on my hips and pose.

"We fit the gay stereotype." He laughs.

Brendon finishes his donut in what I thought of as a world record timing.

"I'll go get Spencer a donut." I stand up. I feel a stare behind me. I look back at Brendon and see he's staring at my ass.

I move back and whisper in his ear. "You horny little shit." He laughs and moves to lick my cheek, I shriek and move back into line.

***

We walk back hand in hand to my house. Spencer waits at the dining room table like an expectant mother.