Chapter 20

"Ry? Can we just do this...all the time?"

"Of course. I'd love to." He smiles and kisses me softly. I hear the Real Housewives theme song begin and Brendon grunts.

"What a mood killer." He sighs and I laugh.

"I pull the kill in killer." I say in a mocking voice of the woman on the television who turns and poses at the zoom of the camera.

"I put the hoe in housewife." Brendon says and laughs childishly.

"God Brendon, are you twelve?"

"At heart." He smiles and pats his chest with a closed fist.

After a few minutes Brendon lays his head on my arm and is genuinely focused on the drama of these housewives.

"Teresa is so loud. Why don't they just cut her off? Like they still invite her to their parties and she always ends up flipping a table and screeching." He asks me as he plays with my hand that stretches around his shoulder.

"You have nice hands, Ry."

"Thanks?"

"Seriously, you do." He says as he draws circles in my palm.

I suddenly jolt my hand to his face and cover it with my hand. He sticks his tongue out and licks my finger, making jump from the unexpected feeling.

"That was gross." I say and he shrugs. I start moving my hand up to his face again, I pull up his nose to give him a pig-nose. He sticks out his tongue and I laugh slightly.

"Thank you so much, Ryan. You've just been so fucking great and I can't believe how nice you are."

"What are you talking about? I want to help you because I care about you."

"Fuck you." He laughs and looks away from me. "I don't want to hear you talk about me. Can I talk about you?" He looks at my face and not straight into my eyes.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"I just want to appreciate you. You do all of this shit and I don't want to just ignore it."

"Bren, I do that stuff because I want to. Even then, I haven't really done anything."

"Stop being humble. Let me tell you, you have many reasons to be confident. You're hot, you're nice, you're a good kisser, you've got a cute butt." Since when? My ass is as flat as a board.

"I've gotta disagree. But thank you." I smile and peck him.

"Whatever, stubborn."

Brendon turns away from the TV and nuzzles his head under my arm. Well, that's fucking adorable. I turn over and wrap my other arm over the top of him, making me feel warm inside.

He hums in satisfaction and whispers "Goodnight, Ry."

"Sweet dreams."  I say and set my head down on Brendon's neck.

***

I wake up and scan around the room before I can remember where I was. I look down and see Brendon sleeping peacefully. Light shines through the bedroom window, making me squint. I reach into my pocket for my phone and see missed text messages from Spencer.

"are u staying over there?"

"hello"

"ill take that as a yes"

"use protection"

I think about getting dressed and leaving a note, but I'm too tired. Plus, Brendon is on top of my arm and I don't think I can move without waking him up. I put my phone down and lay my head back down.

I hear stirring and a small sigh from Brendon.

"Ry, you awake?"

"Yeah, morning." I whisper. He sits up and stretches then plops back down.

"I don't wanna get up."

"We don't have to."

"Let's just do nothing all day."

"I'm all for that." I say with a nod.

Our peace lasted until around 2:00 when Brendon's mom knocked on the door.

"Hey, you guys just can't do anything all day. Brendon, will you fold clothes while I'm gone?"

He sighs. "Yeah, I will. Bye mom, love you." He stands up and kisses her cheek before she walks away leaving the bedroom door open. He turns around and looks at me.

"Wanna help me fold clothes?"

"Sure." I shrug.

He skips down the stairs and I follow. I see a white laundry basket sitting on the couch. Brendon feels the clothes then dumps the pile on the couch and plops into them.

"What are you doing?"

"They're still warm." He sighs.

"Okay, that's great and all, but I think we should get started if you want to be finished by the time your mom gets home."

"You're missing out. But okay." He sits up from the pile and grabs a towel. I turn around and start picking up the clothes who didn't make it on to the couch when Brendon poured them out.

I hear a small whoosh just before I feel a slap on my ass. I jump and turn around to see Brendon giggling with a hanger in his hand.

"You fucker."

-A/N: Okay wow this sucked. But I'm thinking of ending this soon because it was my first fic and it's really shitty?
But hey if you want a more organized Ryden fic, go check out my new Ryden called "Support Hotline". Please please please, it'd be fucking great. Hope you enjoyed!