Chapter Seventeen

After about twenty minutes of laying in the bed of his room covered by the sheet, I saw the door open and a shadowed figure turned the lights on to reveal us.

"Beth? What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"I wasn't tired." I said smiling. "So hi."

He sat next to me on the bed awkwardly. "Where are your clothes...?"

I pointed across the room to the pile of clothes I was wearing moments ago. "Over there."

"Beth-" I cut him off by leaning over and pressing my lips to his.

"Your lips taste like alcohol." I tsked before reconnecting our lips.

It took a few seconds for him to respond but soon he rolled over so he was on top of me. "What about Charles?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I said before pulling his shirt off. "Erik honestly you need to catch up with me here." (Pietro Maximoff voice: What? You didn't see that coming?)

Suddenly all of his clothes were off, as was the sheet that was covering my body and the only sounds in the room was moaning and grunting.

His lips met my neck and I couldn't help but dig my nails into his back as the pleasure of that mixed with his thrusts met together.

Eventually I came, him soon after and we lay on the bed together, still breathing heavily.

I rolled over and kissed his chest before walking over to my clothes and slipping them on. "Goodnight, Erik." I said quietly before exiting the room and going across the hall to mine.

I plopped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.

-- (wow)

"Beth wake up!" Raven shouted while bouncing on my bed.

"Why..." I groaned while rolling over.

"We're taking down Shaw! Come on!"

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed before changing. 

"You're not gonna shower?" She asked looking at me oddly.

I then noticed she was in her natural blue form and I smiled. "Took one last night."

"And then you had sex with Erik." She said which caught me off guard.

"What..."