Happy Birthday Amor!

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it a holiday there?"

"It is, which is why we are filming tomorrow, because most public buildings are empty so we are taking advantage of that"

"Clever"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"Not a holiday here, and tomorrow we're shooting some scenes on a boat so we'll be on the lake all day long"

Pause, silence, for a moment I thought he had fallen asleep on me but he spoke again.

"I miss you, so much it hurts"

Tears immediately threatened to fall.

"Maca, please forgive me! I really need you in my life, being away from you is killing me slowly"

Now I was fully crying.

"Please don't cry baby!"

"I can't help it, it hurts. I love you but I need time"

He sighed.

"I will give you all the time you need but I need to see you, please"

His voice was imploring and all I wanted was to say yes! I want you back! I need you here! But I stood my ground.

"Time, it's all I need. A little more time to heal"

"Ok, I love you"

I was silent not knowing what to do.

"Please say something, Maqui"

"Happy Birthday, Amor"

And with that I hung up before I did something stupid. I hugged the pillow next to me and poured my heart out. After a few minutes of a good cry I dose off to sleep. I didn't know how long I have been sleeping when I heard Chris' voice calling me.

"Maca, are you there? Are you ok? Please answer or I will bring this door down"

Oh shit! I must be late for filming!

"Macarena open up on one.....Two....."

I ran off towards the door and before he said three I opened it but he had decided to break into my trailer so he came towards me with so much strength that he dropped me to the ground and fell on top of me. Ouch! I hit my head on the floor.

"Oh Gosh Macarena! Are you ok?"

"Ouch my head"

I reached the spot that hit the ground and it was wet, when I brought my fingers back I saw blood and since Chris was still on top of me looking for injuries, he saw the blood at the same time I did.

"Holy Fuck Maca! You're bleeding!"

I had the urge to say something sarcastic but the pain I was feeling stopped me from doing so.

"Come! I'll take you to the hospital"

"No need for that! I'll just stand up by myself"