Chapter 15

The Seventh Sister's POV

"Entering hyperspace!" Hera yelled over the internal com. The Imperials disappeared as the ship exited the system.

"We're good!" Kanan said from the nose gun.

"Now to deal with you," Hera said to me as the entire crew entire the cockpit. I saw they got the droid working again.

"Since when do help inquisitors?" The Lasat, Zeb growled.

"Calm down, Zeb. This one is different," Kanan said. "So what did happen with you?"

"Nothing that you need to know. Just drop me off at the next planet," I said coolly.

"Seriously, what did you do to make the other inquisitor want to kill you?" Sabine, the Mandalorian, asked. Clearly, she saw the Fifth Brother and I fight. I didn't want every single rebel in the galaxy know I was wanted by the Empire! And I certainly didn't wamt them to know I had been working with a rebel!

"None of your concern. That is between me and the people involved. And you are obviously not involved," I said.

Kanan looked at me for a few moments, seeming to study my soul. "Why did you take our help?" He asked after a few more moments.

"I have been taking help from far more unbelievable sources. You are only one of many. I just need transport," I signed, crossing my arms.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Hera asked.

"It means we are getting in more trouble than we should! The Empire probably set up that little act back there so she could get close to her!" Sabine exclaimed.

"Let's just hear her side of the story!" Kanan snapped.

"There is nothing to say to you," I sighed as I rose from the copilot's seat and exited the cockpit into the hallway.

I sat on the coach as someone else entered the common room. I looked to see Kanan leaning against the opposite wall.

"Do you need something?" I questioned. I tooked my deactivated lightsaber from my belt and started to twirl it in my fingers, attempting to look threatening. Kanan raised his eyebrow at me before counting.

"What is the real reason the other inquisitor was trying to kill you?" Kanan asked.

"You really shouldn't get involved in dangerous things like this, little Jedi," I said.

"Well, you are on our ship now, you hitched a ride from us. We have a right to know why."

I hovered my lightsaber in the air. I spun in a full circle before I stopped it and activated the blade. It flew through the air and stopped just short of Kanan's