Chapter 1

Seventh Sister's POV

I paced the floor of my ship as it cruised through hyperspace. The Fifth Brother sat at the edge of the room, watching. "We must kill these rebels," he said.

"Well, of course we do! But we must think before we kill any of them," I warned. All that the Fifth Brother wanted to do was kill the padawan and the master. I was the one that saw the advantage in capturing the whole crew.

"We do not need to worry about the others! Our job is to kill the Jedi!" He argued.

"Idiot! Don't you see we can get rid of more problems if they are all captured! Besides, they might have information we could use to take down the rebellion," I explained.

"Very well, but the Jedi are still mine."

"We can both kill the Jedi. There are more than two! We still have not figured out where Ahsoka Tano is."

"She is for you to handle. I have no interest in her."

"Tano is very powerful and must be taken care of. That is what Lord Vader told me."

"The Lord gave you that assignment!"

"Yes, for wise reasons."

I smiled. I was annoying the Fifth Brother to no end. Now that he knew what Vader told me, it would be easier to convince him to find Tano first, before we pick off the master and padawan.

I turned and exited the room. I went to my cockpit and sat in the pilot's chair. We were almost out of hyperspace. I sat back as a planet came into view.

Lothal.

I knew the padawan, Ezra, was from this planet, and the crew were bound to come back sooner or later.

As I looked at the planet, I thought of the first time I had met the rebel crew. I had managed to capture Ezra first and try to get information out of him.

I was surprised at the boy's resistance, but not as surprised as I should have been. Ezra may not know it, but we were the same age. Nobody except myself knew. I didn't like people to underestimate me because of my age. So far, everyone thought I was ten years older than my true age.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by the cockpit door sliding open. I turned to see the Fifth Brother standing there. "I do not sense them," he said.

It took a moment before I realized who he was talking about. "That means we wait and try to get information from citizens," I said.

"We must not waste time!" He growled.

"We are not wasting time! Just simply figuring out more information."

"If that is what you want to call it."

"If you would actually think for once in your life you could see my reasoning!"

"I would watch what you say."

"You know we have to work together if we want to catch these rebels. The Grand Inquisitor was killed by the Jedi. This is a feat that takes time. I suggest you watch what you say."

"I could just kill you now." The Fifth Brother ignited one side of his red lightsaber.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Lord Vader would not take kindly to us killing each other."

He disengaged the saber. I turned the pilot's chair, knowing I had outsmarted him once again.