Chapter 4

The Seventh Sister's POV

I sensed the plan that I came up with had worked.

The Fifth Brother and I had managed to figure out where the rebels would be picking up supplies. The Fifth Brother, of course, wanted to attack the crew. But I saw it better to leave an Imperial datapad with instructions for the boy. My thought was that the crew would no longer trust the boy. The padawan would have to leave his crew, then we could snatch the boy and lure the rebels in.

It was ingenious.

The Fifth Brother and I were now following the boy. He had exited town that morning. We had to keep a safe distance so he didn't know we were following him.

While we have been following him, The Fifth Brother seemed, strange. He was taking a lot more time by himself. No doubt calling someone over his com. But I wasn't for sure. Not yet.

The Fifth Brother and I were just exiting town, the boy about a click away from us, almost to the next town.

"We should take our ship. That way it will be easier to take the padawan," The Fifth Brother said.

"Fine," I sighed. "You go get it. I will wait here."

He turned back into town and starting walking down the streets.

While he went to get the ship, I looked up to the sky. It was mostly clear blue. As blue as the lakes of Naboo. There were many wisps of whites clouds.

My thoughts were interrupted by a roar of a ship overhead. I frowned. That was fast for The Fifth Brother.

I looked up to see an Imperial transport, one they transport criminals in.

The door was open, and hanging out with a smile in his face, was The Fifth Brother.

The transport landed on the outskirts of town. The Fifth Brother, along with a few stormtroopers, approached me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You see, Sister, there has been evidence found that you are working for the rebellion," he snarled. "How else would you have known where the rebels would be picking up supplies?"

"You were there with me when we got the information from citizens!" I growled.

"Seize her," he said, not even trying to hide a grin.

The troops came toward me. I ignited my lightsaber. They started firing at me.

As I blocked shots, I was backed back into the city. The Fifth Brother followed behind the stormtroopers, just smiling.

"What are you trying to do?"I yelled to him.

"Protecting my spot," he stated simply.

His lightsaber glowed as he pulled it out. He jumped above the troopers while yelling for them to stop.

He landed in front of me.

Our sabers clashed.

The troopers stared in awe as we slashed saber against saber, sparks flying. We were doing acrobatic stubts that seemed impossible to the average person.

I was trying to make contact with The Fifth Brother's skin, but he was as skilled as I was, and he blocked every attempt.

Finally, I used the Force to jump back a few feet, out of range. "Why?" I asked again.

"There is only room for one victory, Sister," he hissed.

I looked straight into his cold eyes. "You will regret this."

I jumped up onto a nearby rooftop, knowing that The Fifth Brother wouldn't try to follow me. I should have never trusted him.

I sprinted back to my ship that The Fifth Brother was supposed to get.

Thankfully, it was still there.

If he wants to get the padawan, I will have to get to him first, I thought.

Since I was the same age as the padawan, I had a pretty good idea as to what he would do. I started the ship and rose into the sky. I turned to the direction Ezra had gone.

Right before I started to move forward, I saw The Fifth Brother's ship rise into the sky and speed off.

I must hurry if I was to get the boy first.

The ship glided through the sky. I flew much higher than The Fifth Brother in an attempt to go undetected. My ship quickly closed the distance.

I tried to sense for The Fifth Brother first. He was farther back due to the slower Imperial transport.

I landed the ship on the outskirts of this much smaller town. I exited the ship and tried to sense for the padawan.

I felt him in the middle of the settlement. I also felt The Fifth Brother coming closer.

I would have to hurry if I wanted to get to the boy first.