15. The Outcome.

The feeling in the locker room is almost too much, nearly suffocating me. I can hear the noise of fans filing into the arena, their loud laughter and excitement coming through the walls of the locker room. I take a few more minutes to double check everything. I tighten my laces again, just trying to find something to keep my mind occupied. I'm so nervous, I could puke.

"Valdez!" I hear shouted from near the door. "There is someone here to see you." That's odd, normally nobody is allowed down in the locker room before a game. "Alright, I'm coming," I mutter, shuffling on the blade protectors on my skates.

"Hi, honey," I hear before looking up to see Kevin standing there, smiling at me. "Hey, what are you doing down here?" He moves to me and pulls me into a hug. I'm not surprised at this, nor do I try to hide it from my team. They all know and they're good with it, which was really a shock. "I just came down to tell you that some of the team and I are here to support you. I knew you'd be nervous, so I just came to tell you good luck. I love you."

He's never said that to me before and I can't hide my smile. "Is that so?" He smacks me lightly. "You know that it is," he says, looking at me seriously. "I love you, too. See you after the game, yeah?" He smiles and kisses me once, a quick peck, before moving away and heading up the stairs to the seats.

"Well wasn't that adorable?" I hear my closest friend on the team, Tim, shout. "Fuck off, dude," I mumble, flipping him the bird. "Let's do this shit," Coach yells, leading us from the locker room. The lights are bright and it feels like they'll blind me. I look around and hear a whistle, looking up to see Kevin and Scott with some of the team sporting t-shirts and jerseys, all there to cheer for me.

The game goes by both quickly and way too slowly. I play, a lot, and score a few times. The level of competition almost seemed higher down in the minor league, everyone there fighting for their chance. Everyone here has already made it. But the game is good, I spend a few minutes in the penalty box, and we secure a win on our first season game. The crowd is insane, cheering and yelling and I realize I've never been happier than I am right now.

The locker room run down is quick, Coach congratulating us and telling us no practice tomorrow as a reward. I quickly shower and dress in some sweats and head out, hoping that all my friends are still here. When I come out of the locker room, I see only Kevin waiting. "Babe! You were fucking amazing!" He cheers, nearly picking me up to spin me around. "It was so sexy watching you, I think my dick was hard the whole time," he whispers in my ear.

"Well, I should help you out with that, if that's the case." He smiles and takes my hand, pulling me from the arena. We find his car and he kisses me before shutting my door to get in the driver seat. I lean over, my hand finding his cock and I rub, gripping him once he hardens beneath my hand. We have a little ways until we're home, so I decide to be a little naughty.

I quickly unbutton his pants, reaching underneath to free him. "Babe, what are you doing?" Kevin asks me as I move my hand against him. "Don't worry about it, pay attention to the road." I take my hands from him to unbuckle before moving myself so I can lean, taking his hard cock into my mouth. "Oh, fuck," he moans once I've nearly swallowed him, his hand coming to rest on the back of my head. I move my mouth quickly, up and down, my tongue circling him as I do. I feel his hand tighten on my head.

I pull off slightly while I lick. "Feel good, Kev?" I mumble around his dick. "Feels fucking incredible. Make me come before we get home." He pushes my head back down onto him and I work, sucking him while my hand moves against him. "Shit, shit, shit," he pants, his hips moving up slightly to buck into my mouth. I feel him swell before he fills my mouth, the warm salty spunk tasting delicious. I lick once more and sit back, my hand wiping my face.

"Shit, I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home." I just smile at him and sit in my seat, noticing we're turning onto his street. He parks and nearly pulls me from the car, his cock still hanging out of his pants. He pulls me to his bedroom, stripping me as he does. He throws me onto the bed and then rummages in a drawer, pulling out rope.

"Get on your hands and knees," he says, his voice hard and commanding. I do as I'm told and then his hands are on me, moving me to exactly how he wants me. He pushes me so my shoulders are on the bed and my arms are down along my legs. He then quickly ties me, my arms and legs bound to each other. He settles in behind me and I feel his warm tongue press to my hole.

"Oh, fuck," I moan, bucking away from him because it feels too good. He grabs my arms, anchoring me as he eats at my hole and the skin around it. He moves again and before I can protest, he pushes completely into me. "Oh shit, fuck me, Kev," I moan, moving against him. He smacks my ass, hard, before rubbing the area as he moves into me at a fast pace.

"You like this, baby? Like when I fuck you hard?" I can't even answer, just nodding. "Say it, answer me," he says as he smacks me again. "Fuck yes, I love it. Fuck me harder," I pant. He does, slamming himself into me as I moan and squirm beneath him. I feel my orgasm coming and soon I come, the hot liquid shooting onto the sheets.

"I love when you come, you tighten around me, like you aren't already squeezing my dick so tight," Kev moans from behind me. I feel him stiffen and then feel his warm come coating me. He pumps slowly a few more times before pulling out and watching me. He unties me, turning me to kiss me, his kisses sweet and gentle.

"I have something for you," he says, moving to his bedside table. He pulls something out but hides it from view. "Close your eyes." I do as he asked and then he hands me something, small and cold. I open my eyes and it's a key. "What's this?"

"Well, I thought it could be the key to our home together, this one. I want you here, all the time. I can't be without you anymore. I love you, Eddie. I have never loved anything or anyone the way that I love you." His words make me cry. "Don't cry, baby," he whispers.

"I'm happy. I love you, too. I love you so much and I can't imagine anything better than spending my days with you." He moves and kisses me again pushing me to my back before lining himself to push into me again. This time he's slow and gentle, making love to me. I thought I was happy earlier, but I was wrong. I've never been happier than I am right now.

The End.