14. The Call Up.

When we won the championship, nobody was surprised really. As much as I wanted to say I wasn't confident, I was a bit. What did surprise at least me, was that Scott was, in fact, as cool with is as he seemed that night. The next morning he joined Coach and I for breakfast and stated he did remember seeing us and stated he didn't care. As he put it, "you can fuck whoever you want." I felt Coach's hand brush my thigh lightly but I just nodded, happy that Scott wouldn't give us a hard time.

I have backed off slightly, anxious for what others would think if Scott let it slip or if someone else caught us. Kevin knows what I'm doing and he argues with me, often texting me to tell me I'm being a dumbass, but I can't help it.

I'm sitting on my couch doing absolutely nothing when my phone rings, the number registering as Coach's office at the arena. I figure it must be team related, so I answer. "Uh, hello?" I hear a bit of rummaging before anyone answers me. "Valdez, hello. Uh, can you come to the arena please?" Uh oh. "Is everything alright? I'll have to walk so it will be a little bit."

"Okay, come when you can. Meet me in my office. Everything is okay, to answer your question. See you shortly." He hangs up on me and I'm left feeling very nervous. I know he told me it was okay but there is definitely something going on. Since I'm not sure how it will go, I dress quickly in jeans and a polo, nearly running from my apartment. I make the walk quickly, my anxious feeling growing more with every step.

I notice a few cars in the parking lot and wonder what is going on. I get to Coach's office and knock, startled when a man I recognize opens the door. "Valdez, come on in!" He seems happy to see me, so that's a good sign I would think. "Hello everyone. What's going on?"

Coach motions for me to sit. "As you're aware, you've done incredible this season. And I know you won't take credit for the team's success, but it is owed in large part to you." I simply shake my head. "As you may know, these are the coaches for the upper levels and they would like to talk to you." I see the small smile on Coach's face and I turn to see the men looking at me.

"Valdez, you've been amazing this season and we have a proposition for you. As you know, the season has just ended and we all have a few months off. But, we were wondering if when it comes time to train again, if you'd like to train in the big leagues with us."

I sit there stunned. It's like my dream has come true and all I want to do is kiss Coach and tell him thank you, but I can't. "There's more," the one who is sitting there says. "Your coach has been discussing with us that he feels strongly for you in a very personal way," he explains, smiling at me and then at Coach. "We've discussed this with the higher ups, the people who run this show, and we've all agreed that since you will no longer be under his direction, and your career will technically have nothing to do with his, you'd be free to be with each other."

I know I must look strange because my new coach comes to me, patting my shoulder. "Are you alright?" I just stare for a moment before I realize I need to speak. "My dreams have just come true, both of them." I turn to see Coach, well he's only Kevin to me now, smiling at me. "I would love to train with you guys next year. Thank you so much." I stand and shake their hands.

"We'll give you some privacy to celebrate and we will be in touch, Eddie. Congrats on a great season and we're sure you'll have just as great if not better one with us next season." With that, they leave, leaving Kevin and I completely alone.

"You did it," he says, moving to kneel in front of me. "No, we did it. I couldn't have done it without you." He smiles, leaning his head into my hand that's come to rest against his cheek. "I hope you're not mad about me telling them. I just couldn't let you make that decision thinking it would take you from me. I couldn't handle that."

I was actually surprised at how not angry I was. "I'm not angry, baby." I say to him, meaning it. I'm relieved. "I feel good about it. I'm happy to know you thought of it." He kisses my palm. "I always think of you, Eddie. You're my biggest thought at all times." I lean down, kissing him hard on the mouth.

"Make love to me, here, please," I nearly beg, annoyed at my own tone. "You don't have to ask me twice," Kevin says, moving up to kiss me. He pulls me up to standing, pulling my shirt over my head. He kisses me again, moving his mouth down my chest. He kneels again, his lips brushing lightly against the skin on my tummy. His hands work on stripping me of my pants. He pulls me, bared now, toward his face.

"Oh god," I pant as he licks at me, swallowing me into his mouth. He sucks me a few times, his hands holding my hands to my sides, he's always in control. He does this for a few minutes until I think I'm about to come and tell him. He stops, pulling away from me. He pulls off his tie and turns me, pulling my arms behind my back. "You liked this last time, so I thought I'd do it again."

He smacks my ass once before grabbing my hands and tying them, my arms locked behind me. He pushes me roughly and I fall, chest first, into his desk. He bends, licking along my spine once before I feel him pushing into me. "Fuck, baby. You always feel so tight on me."

He smacks my ass again before moving, holding onto my tied hands, pulling me onto him as he thrusts. "Fuck," I moan, feeling better than I could have ever imagined. He slams into me, his balls hitting mine as he does. I know I won't last long as I start panting, whining almost, wishing I could fist my cock as he fucks me. "You're going to come, huh baby?" He asks me, still moving in and out at a quick pace.

"Shit, yes. Make me come, Kev," I moan, wiggling back against him. He really starts moving, his cock pounding into me. "Fuck, just like that, don't stop baby," I nearly cry out. "I won't ever stop, fuck," he growls, his hips moving quickly. He hits a spot inside of me and I go off, crying out as I feel myself come all over the wood of his desk. "Shit, you milk me so good," he moans, holding me onto him as he comes deep inside of me. He slowly pulls out, loving the look of himself spilling from me.

He pulls me up and turns me, kissing me roughly, his tongue shoved into my mouth. I kiss him back and it dawns on me that I want to kiss him every day forever. I don't say anything though. He moves to clean me up, untying me and pulling my clothes back onto me. "Come home with me?" He asks, a look that says love clearly visible on his face. "Yeah, take me home, babe."