10. The Risky Behavior.

I want nothing more in life than to get my dick inside of Kevin and doing it at the arena is probably not the best of ideas. But, we've been swamped with practice and games, so the most that's happened is coming down each other's throat. But things are slowing down, the season coming to a bit of a stand still since the post season will be starting in just a few weeks. We're a shoe in, no doubt that we'll make a good run in the playoffs. But my mind is on anything but hockey right now.

The team has all left, me using the excuse of wanting to work out as the reason I stayed behind. I'm in Coach's office, waiting for him to finish whatever phone call he's making. I'm not listening, all I can focus on is the way his pants hug his thighs and show off his glorious package. I feel myself stir, my cock thickening at the thought of him naked, and I move my hand down to rub myself.

Kevin sees my movement and blinks, his eyes staying trained on my hand as it moves against me. I hear him hurry up and end the call, slamming the phone down. "Can I do something, Eddie?" I just nod. At this point, I trust him almost completely. I don't worry if he'll hurt me, I know he won't. He reaches into his drawer and pulls out two long cords and allows me to touch them, surprising me with the softness of them.

He moves to me, kissing me as he strips me, his main focus being getting my pants off. He kisses me, sucking my tongue into his mouth. I reach to touch him but he bats my hand away, grabbing one of the cords. He backs away from me, bending down to pull my arms down to under my seat. He ties my wrists to each other, my hands held firmly under the chair leaving me unable to touch him and unable to get up. He then slides down, taking my hard cock into his mouth as I feel him tie my ankles to the chair legs. I'm completely bound and helpless.

"Fuck," I moan as he sucks me, looking down to see him touching himself. He sucks one more hard time then stands, keeping his eyes on me as he strips, turning from me to bend down to remove his clothing. I see his ass, right in my face and beg him back into me. He obliges me, letting my tongue touch him once before he moves away again.

"You're going to fuck me, Eddie. Is that okay with you?" I simply moan and nod, my body moving in my seat. Kevin strips himself the rest of the way and reaches for his drawer producing a condom and some lube. He holds the bottle out for me to see. "I'll need a lot of this for your monster cock." I laugh but it dies in my throat when I see Kevin drop to his knees. He sucks me into his mouth again, opening the condom as he does. He moves and slides it down over me. He stands and drips lube onto me, spreading with his hand.

The sight of him lubing his own fingers to get himself ready makes me nearly come, but I hold off, stunned while I watch him. He turns so I can see as he inserts a finger before turning again to straddle my waist. He reaches down and holds me to him, slowly sinking down onto me. "Holy fucking shit, oh my god," I moan, leaning in to kiss his chest. "Fuck, you're huge," he sighs, dropping to be on me completely. He kisses me, starting to move.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last," I pant, wishing I could hold onto him. He holds the back of the chair and starts to bounce. "It's okay, baby. Does it feel good?" I nod, kissing him. "It feels fucking incredible. Feel good for you?" He laughs, sucking on my neck. "It feels so fucking good. Your dick is magic," he moans. I move my hips slightly to thrust up into him and I feel it coming. "Fuck, I'm going to," is all I can get out before I stiffen and come, my body nearly sliding from the chair. Kevin grabs himself and pumps once before coming, his warm seed landing all over my stomach.

"Fuck, you're incredible. Honestly, I could die," he says, leaning down to kiss me. He slowly lifts himself from me before grabbing a tissue to clean me up. He cleans us both before untying me. "I don't think I'll walk right for a week," he says, giggling as he kisses me. And he wasn't lying, he doesn't.

***

The locker room is empty and since I decided to stay late and skate, everyone else is gone. I move to the shower area before I hear a door and momentarily panic thinking someone is in here. I suddenly feel a warm, tall body behind me. "Hi baby," Kevin whispers to me before sucking the lobe of my ear into his mouth. "Hi," I pant back to him, breathy from the feeling of him. "Ever since I saw your big dick in the shower those months ago, I've wanted to fuck you in here. Can I?"

I nod, moving to start the shower. I strip, turning to see Kevin drop the pants of his suit. He pulls a condom from his pocket before finishing the strip show. He kisses me, pulling my hips towards his so I can feel his hard on pressing into me. "Turn around, baby," he whispers, biting the skin of my shoulder. I do as I'm told and he presses on my back, bending me in half.

He makes no work of readying me, instead covering himself and slamming into me. "Oh shit," I moan, my hands moving up to brace myself on the tile wall. He pounds into me, slamming quickly in and out. He slaps me hard with one hand, his other squeezing me hard enough that I'm sure I'll have bruises. "Fuck, I love this ass, baby. You're so sexy taking my cock," he pants, slapping me again.

It feels incredible, being with him and I realize easily that I'm the bottom, that I enjoy being the bottom. "You fuck me so good," I moan, pressing off the wall to push into him harder. "Shit," he hisses when I move and moves his hips even faster. All that we can hear is the sound of our moans echoing on the tile and his thighs as they hit mine. "Come for me baby," he pants, gripping me tighter. I move one hand from the wall and pump myself, slick from the running shower.

I come all over, shooting a bigger load than ever before. I know Kevin sees it when he moans something about "fuck me," and he pulls me onto him and stiffens, swelling inside of me. "Shit, baby," he pants, pulling out then pulling me up to kiss me, slinking into the water to let it rinse us. He washes me sweetly, kissing me and loving on me and I think that I'm in trouble because I want this man for far more than just amazing sex. I'm screwed.