3. The Night Out.

We win our first game by a landslide, stomping on the other team with a 4-0 win. One thing people hate about hockey is the low scores, but to me, that means it's more challenging than other sports. Coach has decided to reward us, praising us for our good playing. We have no practice for the next two days and tonight, we're all going out and getting shit faced.

I've been avoiding Coach since the incident in the shower, but I still see him watching me, his eyes a little darker when he does. I'm a little nervous about this night out, knowing Coach could corner me and I also know I'm not sure I could deny him if he tried something. I head home and dress, a tight black shirt under a dark red button up and dark jeans in place of my usual sweats. Scott comes to pick me up, honking obnoxiously from the street. He's dressed nicely when I enter the car.

"Looking sharp my man, we're so totally getting fucking laid tonight!" He yells making me laugh. We head to the club we all agreed on and quickly park, making our way into the VIP area Coach has set up for us. There are scantily clad women everywhere, but my eyes instantly find Coach. He's wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and looks fucking delicious. I see him see me, his eye dropping into a wink. I ignore it and move to the bar, ordering a drink. I feel someone come up beside me.

"Can't even say hi, Eddie? That's not very polite." Coach's voice is low in my ear and I feel goose bumps break out and my body release a shiver. "You look incredible, Eddie." I turn my head slightly to see him leaning down to talk to me. "People will notice you talking to me if you don't back up." He laughs. "Fuck them, I don't care. I want to talk to you." I get my drink and turn, moving away from his slightly.

"You look good too," I nearly whisper but I know he hears me. His eyes light up and he tries to step closer but I back away. "Why do you keep moving away from me?" He asks, almost seeming hurt. "I came here with Scott whose goal is to get us laid. I think standing here close to you will probably ruin that." I hear Coach make an annoyed noise.

"You better not even think about fucking one of these girls in here, Eddie." I'm almost scared of his angry tone. "And why not?" He just moves slightly closer. "You're mine, you know you are. And, the sooner you accept that and let us move along, the better. Don't fuck anyone else here. Next time you fuck, it'll be with me. Got it?"

I hate to admit it, but I'm turned on by Coach's possessiveness. I don't really understand where it's coming from seeing as how we've done nothing together, well not technically, but he looks serious when I look over at him. I've never been with a man, but I think Coach might be the one to change that.

"Okay, I won't fuck anyone here. I promise." I look at him to see him smile before he nods and walks away, leaving me alone. Scott comes up and takes the stool next to me. "What was that about? Coach looked pissed." I quick think of something. "He's still pissed at me about that pass I missed. I mean, fuck, I recovered it, but apparently that's not good enough for him." Scott nods and grabs the shots he ordered. "Fuck him man, let's go get some ladies." I smile but I know my heart, and my cock, just aren't into it.

I spend the evening drinking, more than I normally would, and allow myself to get hammered. Scott snags a girl not long after the shots, and is making the moves on her. I know he'll soon say he's ready to leave. I see him work his way up to me. Half the team is gone already. "Hey man, you find someone? You ready to go?" I shake my head. "Naw, not yet. You can go though. I see your girl is ready." Scott laughs and nods quickly. "Yeah she is. How you going to get home?"

"I'll make sure he gets home," I hear a very familiar voice say. "Shit Coach, are you sure?" He comes up next to me. "Yes, Scott. I'm sure. Take that girl home and fuck her good, yeah?" Scott nods and laughs, slapping me on the arm before heading off, scooping the girl up on the way out.

"Why did you do that? I can get my own way home, thanks." I say, my drunkenness giving me a bit of an attitude. "Because you're drunk. But come on, let's dance." I notice the rest of the team has left so the only people who know who we are have gone. "Okay, fine," I say, following Coach to the dance area. He moves me to a dark corner, backing me up towards a corner.

"Dance, Eddie, come on," he says, grabbing my hips and moving me. Soon, the music takes over and I start to move, knocking Coach's hands from my hips. He laughs and moves with me, his hands finding a place on my hips again. We move, shifting closer to each other so that our hips meet when we move. I feel his hardening cock on my leg, but I ignore it. He grabs my hands and moves them, draping my arms over his shoulders before I have a chance to say no.

I feel him lowering his head and soon, his mouth is on me. It feels like he's lit a fire, the sparks from his lips shooting into me. I pull him closer, my mouth parting to take his tongue into my mouth. I hear him moan into my mouth and he pushes me against the wall, kissing me urgently. He pulls away to breathe and I panic, pushing him away. I run towards the door ignoring his shouts behind me and I hail a cab, jumping in before he gets to me. Oh shit, what just happened?