7. The Away Game Part 2.

He pushes in slowly and I nearly come when the fat head of him presses against the wonderful spot inside of me. I feel myself clench, the feeling causing it. "Stop babe, you have to relax," Kevin says, stopping his movements to massage the muscles of my ass cheeks. I breathe, focusing on the feel of his hands and I feel myself relax. "There you go," he says to me, moving slightly to continue his push into me.

I feel his thighs hit my ass cheeks and he stops, hands still moving on me. "I'm all the way in now, do you feel okay? Am I hurting you?" It makes me smile that he's asking, knowing it's killing him to go so slow. "No, it feels good. You can move, please move," I beg him. He smacks my ass once and pulls out, slowly moving back into me. It still hurts a little, the feeling so foreign to me. But the pain lessens with his every move and soon, I feel way too good to complain about the odd feeling.

"Go faster, Kev, fuck me harder," I moan, trying to move my body to push into him. "Are you sure about that, Eddie? If I go harder, I may hurt you," he pants, his hips still moving. "I'm sure, Kev, I want you to do what you want to me." He grunts before smacking my ass again, dipping his hips to brush against the spot inside of me. I gasp and mutter things, begging him. He grabs my waist tightly and starts moving, his hips slamming into me. He's rough with me, moving quickly and squeezing and smacking me.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good," he moans, pushing into me roughly. I can't help but moan, the feeling almost too much. I want to reach down and grab my cock, but my hands are tied so I can't. Kevin releases my hips and grabs the tie on my wrists, pulling me back into him. He takes hold of my wrists and uses those as his leverage, pulling me back as he thrusts into me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moan, the feeling almost too much. He stops suddenly and moves from me. I whine at the emptiness.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not done with you yet." He pushes me up onto the bed then positions himself behind me in a sitting position. He moves me, careful not to hurt me. He grabs the tie on my hands and moves so I'm nearly sitting in his lap. He holds my wrists with one hand and my hip with the other and slowly pushes up into me. I moan at the return of him and he starts really moving, pumping himself up and into me over and over. It feels fucking incredible and I think I might die from the pleasure.

"Feel good, Eddie?" He asks me, his words coming out as grunts as he moves inside of me. "Shit, yes," I moan, leaning forward to balance the pull on my hands. My cock is hard and bouncing with the force of him fucking me. He leans forward and wraps his arm around me, his hand finding my hard cock. "One day," he whispers, nibbling on the skin nearest his mouth, "I want this huge cock inside of me. Think you can do that?" He bites the skin of my shoulder.

"Fuck yes," I moan, turning my head to find his mouth with mine. He kisses me, darting his tongue into my mouth at the same pace as his dick into my ass. He keeps stroking me, the feeling too much. "I'm going to come, Kev, fuck," I whisper against his lips. "Do it baby, let me feel you tighten around my dick," he says back, moving into me at a quick pace. He angles us more forward and he hits that spot and I come, hot streams pouring from me.

"Shit," he says, still moving his hips. "That was the hottest fucking thing ever." He makes a few more hard, sloppy thrusts and I feel him swell and then stiffen, his body hard against mine. He grunts in my ear, his sweaty hair tickling my skin. He pants before falling back, leaving me sitting on him, his softening dick still in my ass. He moves his hand, holding the condom on before untying me and lifting me from him. He ties the condom off and turns to throw it away. His body is completely drenched in sweat and I lean over, licking the sweat from his pecs and chest.

He pulls me to him, kissing my neck then my mouth. "So how was it?" He asks me in a quiet voice. I lean back, the smile on my face extremely noticeable. "It was fucking amazing, you know that." He laughs, grabbing my hand. "I thought so since you blew a giant load." I smack his arm and turn to face him. "That was the best thing I've ever felt." He leans and kisses me.

"Wait until you get your dick inside of me, you'll change your mind about that." I laugh and shrug thinking I might be content to be the bottom of this relationship. I suddenly wonder who else he's having this kind of relationship with. I feel my mood dampen and I look away from him. "Hey," he says, pulling me to face him, "what's wrong?"

"Who else are you fucking?" I blurt out before I can even stop myself. He smiles and leans closer to me. "You're the only one. How can you not know that? I clearly spend all of my time pursuing you." He kisses me and even though I'm not sure I totally believe him, I let it go, kissing him back. He pulls me so I'm nearly laying on top of him. "You're the best ass I've ever had, if that means anything."

I laugh and swat at him. "I think I should be offended." He pulls me into another kiss and smiles against my lips. "You ready for round two or are you sore?" His finger trails down, rubbing at the muscles of my ass that he thoroughly wore out. My cock stirs and my body shivers. "I'm definitely ready." He moves us around so he's on top of me and fucks me until the middle of the night.