12. The Date.

My boyfriend is screaming at us and I find it almost hilarious. His face is red and he's yelling, but I'm not even listening to what he's saying. I have to hide my mouth behind my hand to keep from laughing at loud. The team is all watching him, shocked by his outburst, but actually listening. The pressure Coach is feeling is understandable, the idea that his first year coaching and we could make it all the way. But, his rant is silly and I can't want to help him unwind later.

"You all can go, get out of my sight!" And with that, he slams into his office and I finally let out the laugh I was holding in. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy so I think of an excuse for my behavior. "Sorry, I laugh when I'm nervous." They all just nod and move to the showers, getting ready to head out. I take my time, anxious to see if Coach's bad mood will spill over into my planned date with Kevin.

He asked the other night as we were spooning if I'd let him take me out. I told him I wasn't sure I wanted to team aware of what was happening, so he promised to take me away, to the city, where we could blend in and not be seen. I quickly agreed, desperate to see if we can work outside this little secret sex bubble we've made for ourselves. We're supposed to leave right after practice, I even brought an extra bag of things with me.

"Eddie, come here please," I hear shouted from his office so I drop what I'm doing and head there. I'm wrapped in a towel having just got out of the shower, but I'm sure he won't even notice. When I enter his office I realize that I was wrong, he does notice and I was also wrong about his bad mood. He stands and shuts the door behind me, bending to breathe at the skin of my neck.

"Babe, I can't wait to have you all to myself. You almost ready?" He asks, leaving a light kiss to my neck. I nod and move to kiss him but he rejects me. "There's plenty of time for that later. Go finish getting ready so we can leave." I nod again and do as I'm told. It almost scares me how easily he can get me to do whatever he wants.

I finish getting ready and realize everyone else has already left so I move to knock on Coach's door and nearly run right into him. "You ready, love?" I lean up and kiss him quickly. "Yes, I'm ready. Take me away!" He laughs at my big grin, taking my hand to lead me out to his car. I have no idea where it is we're actually going or what we're actually going to be doing, but I'm excited.

"Where are we going, honey?" I ask him once we've been on the road for nearly half an hour. "We're going somewhere special. I have a few things planned for you my sweet." I nearly swoon at his words, leaning over to nuzzle into him as he drives, his hand moving to the music on my thigh. An hour later we pull up in front of a fancy looking hotel.

"I cancelled practice for tomorrow, wanting everyone to get their rest," he winks at me. "So, we're checking in here. Then, we're having dinner somewhere expensive and fancy, seeing a show, going dancing, and then coming back so I can fuck you all night long." I feel my cock stir at his words and I feel a bit breathless. "Sounds absolutely perfect." He kisses me once before getting out, moving around the car to gather me and our bags.

The room we get is huge, a big bed stuck in the middle of the room facing windows that overlook the city. We set our things down and Kevin moves to me, kissing on the shell of my ear as he wraps his arms around me. "I can't wait to have you pressed against that window with me inside you." He whispers to me. I shiver at his words, already trying to imagine how he'll restrain me and make me nearly beg for him.

"We have dinner reservations, are you ready to go?" I nod and kiss him hard on the mouth. "What's that for?" He asks me, smiling as he does. "Just a thank you." He smiles, leaning in to rest his forehead on mine. "Nothing to thank me for yet, babe." I smile and kiss him again, moving to follow him from the hotel room. A car is waiting for us once we exit the lobby.

The restaurant is fancy, far fancier than anywhere else I've ever eaten. Kevin is the perfect gentleman, opening my door, guiding me with a soft hand on my lower back. He even pulls out the chair for me. "What sounds good, baby?" He asks me as I look over the menu. "Everything sounds good! Steak sounds too heavy, but I'm thinking something with chicken. Maybe the chicken parmesan?"

"That sounds good baby, I'm having the salmon I think." We order and eat, the conversation coming easily and we soon head off to the show, holding hands and kissing whenever we can. It feels nice to be a real couple, out in the open. Nobody even pays us any attention. Next, we're going dancing. I'm very nervous.

The club is loud and lights are moving all over. Kevin pulls me into the club and to the bar, ordering us both something. He pulls me to him, kissing me roughly while we wait. His hand slides down to my ass and he squeezes, pulling me even closer to him. We get our drinks and head out, dancing to the music. "This reminds me of something," he shouts, smiling at the memory of when he first kissed me. I smile and run my hands down his chest, grabbing his belt to pull him closer to me.

"I want you to fuck me, just like I wanted you to fuck me that night." His eyes go wide and then he smiles, looking around for a sign. We find stairs and we hurry up them, finding a dark corner. He pushes me against a railing, the lights of the club visible beneath us, but not lighting us for anyone to see. He moves roughly, pulling my pants down before slapping my ass hard.

"Can I go in raw, baby?" He asks into my ear. I don't even think I just nod, bending slightly to push my ass towards his. I hear him spit on himself, his hand moving to wet himself. "Ready?" I nod and he slams into me, my body falling forward to the railing. "Hold on, baby," he grunts to me, holding my hips so he can quickly slam in and out of me. "I won't last long, this feels fucking incredible," he moans into my ear, his grip on me tightening.

I feel myself about to come, so I touch myself, tugging once before my stream coats the bottom of the railing. "Oh fuck," I hear from Kevin before he stiffens and comes inside of me. It's a weird feeling, his come warm and filling me. He slowly pulls out and moans. "Seeing my come leak from you is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." He pulls me to him and kisses me before straightening our clothes and pulling me back into the crowd of the club.