9. The Private Dinner.

Coach, or should I say Kevin? I never know which name to think of him ass. Unless we're naked, then I know he's Kevin. He decided our date would be tonight since there's no practice or game tomorrow. We won last night, killing a team that should have in reality stomped on us, so he's rewarding us with a whole weekend off. He won't tell me where we're going, just told me to bring overnight clothes.

Getting out of the shower, I realize that I have no idea what I should wear or anything, so I call Coach, intent on begging for information. "Hey, baby," he answers, sounding winded. "What are you doing? You sound out of breath." He laughs a little. "To be honest, I was jacking off to thoughts of you and then you called, but what's up?" I feel myself blush at his words but carry on with my purpose.

"Well, perv, I'm calling because I'm attempting to get presentable for our date, but then I realized I have no idea how I should dress. So, help me out." He laughs, a nice little sound and then seems to think about it for a moment. "Remember team dinner night? You wore that shirt and a tie? Something like that would be perfect." I nod before remembering he can't see me. "Okay, sounds good. Thanks. I'll let you get back to your activity." He laughs again then says goodbye, moaning once before I can hang up.

I head to my closet, again disappointed at what clothes I have. I make a mental note to get more things if I'm going to continue having to dress up, but I dig through my clothes. I find a dark grey pair of pants and decide a black button down and the same tie I wore before would look nice. I don't know what I'll need for tomorrow so I throw some sweats to sleep in and something casual for tomorrow into a bag.

I mess with my hair for what feels like forever before I hear a knock on the door. I don't have shoes on, but I move to the door anyways, not even bothering to check who is at the door. I open it to see Kevin in a nice suit coat and all black outfit. He looks fucking smoking. I pull him to me and kiss him quickly before heading off towards my room. "Let me grab my shoes and bag and I'll be ready," I yell over my shoulder to him while he watches my ass.

He guides me to his car with a hand on my back and opens the door for me, leaning down to drop a kiss to my lips before shutting the door. I feel nervous, anxious of where we'll go since we're at risk of being seen out and about. He gets in and turns to me while starting the car. "We're going to make a bit of a drive. I assume since you're nervous about being found so I thought we'd head to the city. Sound okay?" I nod and reach over, pulling his head to me. "It's perfect," I whisper against his lips.

The drive is only an hour, but I'm starved, both for food and for him, by the time we make it inside. We eat and talk, conversation flowing easily about our families and childhood. "Does your family know you're gay?" I ask him. "Yes, they do." I nod. "How old were you when you told them?" He takes a drink and then focuses on me. "The first time I told my mother I was 9. I told her I had a crush on a kid named Tommy and that I thought he was cute. My mom just laughed and I think ignored it. Then when I was 14, I told my mother that I kissed a boy at camp and she didn't bat an eye. I think they knew, everyone knew."

"That surprises me since you seem so, I don't know how to say it, manly, maybe?" He laughs, reaching to take my hand. "I like sports and I guess that could make me manly. But really, I like to lead the sports, not play so much. And I was naturally athletic, but I was never secretive of my feelings and preferences. Everyone knew in my high school and nobody seemed to really care." I think of a young Kevin, tall and lanky, making out with other young boys. I'm a little jealous. "I've always been with women, but I always kind of felt like something was missing, like, I wasn't as into it as I should have been." Kevin nods and I feel braver. "I would sometimes wonder about men and then you came and I understood what was up. I am gay."

He smiles and raises a hand, motioning for the check. He escorts me to the car, pushing me against it and pushing his warm tongue into my mouth. "I can't wait to get you home," he says to me, kissing me roughly. He throws me into the car and speeds home, wasting no time to be alone with me. We enter his home in a flurry, clothes being thrown everywhere. He pushes me onto the bed and leans over, grabbing a condom and lube from his drawer.

He's already hard as he finishes stripping himself and he pulls my briefs down to expose me to him. "Fuck, you're so sexy. Can I be rough with you, baby?" He asks me, stroking himself while he puts on a condom. I nod and watch him, my own cock hard and begging for attention. He lubes his finger before finding my hole, slipping one then two in quickly. I moan and reach for him.

He surprises me by grabbing both of my ankles and putting my legs up over his shoulders. I'm up a bit, my ass off the bed as he lines up, roughly pushing into me. "Oh, fuck," I moan, reaching to him. His hand comes down and rests lightly, at first, on my throat before he puts slightly more pressure on it. It feels weird, but I like it. He moves quickly, his thighs hitting my ass hard, pounding in and out of me. "Shit, Eddie, fuck you feel so good," he moans, tightening his hold of my throat. I feel so good I may pass out.

I've never come without something stroking my cock and I feel like that will happen now. "I'm going to come, holy shit, you're not even touching me." I pant, barely able to speak past his hold on me. "Do it, fuck," he moans, angling us so he hits a spot that makes me explode. My come shoots, a huge load, hitting my chest and tummy. "Fuck," he moans, slamming into me once more before letting go of my throat and holding me onto his cock while he stiffens and comes.

When he pulls from me and leans down to kiss me, he asks if I'm okay and I nod. "I'm more than okay," I sigh, leaning to kiss him. He swipes a finger through my come on my chest and brings it to his mouth, sucking it off. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen and I'm getting hard again. "Next time, you're fucking me. Got it?" He asks. I nod and pull him down, sucking on his mouth and taste my own come on his tongue. Yep, I'm officially hard again.