6. The Away Game.

When the room assignments come out, I know it's no accident or coincidence that I happen to be sharing a room with Coach. Also, our room is on a different floor because "no other rooms were available." I don't believe it, but I love the effort he's making to be alone with me. We're far from home, travel being impossible tonight, so we had no choice but to stay the night. The team won, of course, so we're all in the hotel bar to celebrate. Coach watches me from his position across the table as we all do shots, me limiting myself since I know I'll be in a room with Coach alone soon.

Coach makes eyes at me and I pray nobody notices. He takes his drink in his hand and his tongue comes out to find his straw, sucking it into his mouth slowly. I feel my dick come to life, growing a little at the sight. I put my hand down to adjust myself and from the smile on Coach's face, he knows exactly what I'm doing. I discreetly flip off causing him to laugh and draw attention to himself. He makes up some excuse about seeing someone trip and everyone goes back to their own conversations.

Soon, the party starts to break up and the group starts to dwindle. I think it'll be obvious if Coach and I leave at the same time, so when I excuse myself to my room, I motion to him to wait a few minutes. I see him nod, agreeing to my request and I all but run to the room.

I feel nervous knowing Coach and I will be alone here soon. It's not like we haven't been alone before, we have. I've spent quite a few nights at his house, his tongue on and in me, but this feels different. I find myself thinking back to when he first had his mouth on my cock and I feel myself stir, my cock hardening under my jeans. I've also noticed Coach has a tendency to want to tie me up. Never to the point of pain of discomfort, but he uses ties on me frequently, making it so I can't get away. I like it, I realize and wonder why I never thought it was a turn on before.

I strip to a tight pair of boxer briefs while I wait for him to join me. I don't want to seem eager, so I lay on the bed, turning the tv on to find something that will occupy my mind until he's here. I watch half of an infomercial for a magical mop when I hear the door open. He can't see the bed from the door so I lay down in what I hope is a seductive pose and wait for him. "Babe, where are you?" He says from the doorway. "In here, the bed."

He comes around the corner and stops, looking me from head to toe. "Well, fuck me don't you look delicious?" I laugh and move to sit up, grabbing his belt loops to pull him to me. He's still in his suit from the game and I take a moment to enjoy the nice fit of it against his body. "Can I do something?" I ask him, reaching for the buttons of his slacks. He nods, looking down to me and licking his lips. I undo his pants and pull them off, his cock already stiff against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

I lick against the fabric, feeling him take in a sharp breath. I pull the barrier down, freeing him for me. "Shit, Eddie," he gasps as I lick a long stripe against him. It's my first time doing this, never having been this close to another man's dick before. But, I feel like I know what to do. Or really, I trust Kevin to tell me what he wants so I can do it. I lick again, moving my hand along him as I lean down, licking a stripe across the seam of his balls. "Oh, fuck," he moans, grabbing my head.

I move my mouth to him, sucking him deep into my mouth. He bucks slightly and I fight the urge to gag. I'm shocked when most of him fits and I use my hand to touch the small part that doesn't. I start to move, pulling from him and pushing back down over and over. His grip tightens on my head and I move my other hand to his ass, pulling him into me. "Fuck baby, you're doing so good. You feel so good," he moans, shifting his hips to meet the thrusts of my head. I start to move faster, wanting him to come down my throat but he pulls me off, panting and looking down to me. He rubs sweetly at my lips, smiling at me.

"Why did you stop me?" I ask as he pulls me up to stand in front of him. His hands move to my ass, squeezing and pulling at me. "Because, I want to fuck you. I don't want to come yet." He kisses me, his tongue pushing quickly into my mouth. I moan and suck, his tongue moving deeper into my mouth. I know I want him to fuck me, but I'm nervous. I've never had so much as a toy up there, the most being my own finger once to see what it felt like.

Kevin leaves me, heading to where he'd put his bag earlier. He pulls out a long scarf, black and silky looking. He comes back to me, the scarf dropping to the bed. He kisses me again, pulling my briefs off as he does. I'm already hard, the work of my mouth on him turning me on more than I could have ever imagined. He drops, sucking me into his mouth a few times before standing, grabbing the scarf and turning me.

"Arms back to me," he says quietly, kissing my shoulder as I do what he says. He ties my wrists, much like he usually does, and then pushes me, my top half falling to rest against the bed. I then realize this is the tallest bed I've ever seen and my feet are perfectly planted on the floor. My face is pressed into the blanket, my hands behind my back not allowing me to get up.

Kevin walks around the room a little, gathering things I'm guessing, before I feel him bend down, spread my cheeks and lick me like he's done before. "Fuck, Kevin, oh my god," I pant, his tongue working against the muscles there. I hear a bottle open and soon, a cold, slick finger is pressing at me. He works it in, moving slowly in and out. I moan and pant, the feeling too much. Soon, another finger moves into me and I nearly come when he presses them against a spot inside of me.

"Fucking hell, oh my god, I'm going to come, Kev," I moan. He stops and stands and I hear him strip himself completely. "You're doing no such things until I'm inside of you. Understand?" I simply nod. He moves to where I can see him and he strokes himself, rolling a condom down and covering himself in lube. He leans down and kisses me once before moving to behind me again. He rubs his hands against my ass cheeks, spreading them and drops a little spit onto my hole. Before I have time to beg, he's pressing against and then inside of me...