13. The Witness.

Spending time with Kevin has been a little easier than I originally anticipated. He's careful, always reassuring me that while we're not doing anything wrong, he can respect my wish to keep things between the two of us. The playoffs are on now, and while we're playing like fucking champs, we're always stuck in one arena or another. But, we've been making it work, often sneaking off to be alone together.

Coach is confident we will sweep the playoffs and win. I wish I could be as confident, but I tend to be a bit hard on myself. We won tonight's game by only one, not enough of a margin to feel cocky yet. We're all in the hotel bar now, celebrating. Well, they are, I'm running over things in my head that I could have done better. Scott comes over to me, stumbling a little as he does, and my gaze is averted from watching Coach.

"Dude, why are you sulking? We won!" He nearly yells in my ear, causing more than a few people to turn to us. "I'm not sulking, I'm thinking. There is a difference, you know." Scott just takes a drink and acts like I haven't spoken. "We're going to win this shit, Eddie. Chill out, have some fun, enjoy things tonight. We'll be back at it again soon enough. Just reeeeelax," he says, stretching the relax for emphasis.

"Will do, man. Go back and party. I think Mills is calling you over for a shot or something." Mills, who is waving his hands around in an attempt to gather shot takers sees us watching and waves directly at us. "Come on," Scott says, taking my hand to pull me with him. I accept, deciding he was right. I am sulking and need to loosen up.

I see Coach watch us as we move, his attention on me rather than the person he's talking to. I accept the shot Mills hands to me and down it, not waiting for everyone else to get theirs before I do. I feel more than see Coach approach me and turn to greet him. "Having fun, Valdez?" I know when he uses my last name that he's still in Coach mode, not the man that fucks me silly mode.

"I am, sir. Are you?" He squints slightly when I call him sir, but he shakes his head. "And why not?" I ask him. He leans into me, steadying himself with a hand on my arm. I feel his breath on my ear and have to fight to not physically react. "I can't have fun because all I can think about is my cock being inside of you."

I shiver, I can't help it. "Why don't you make that happen, then?" I whisper, pulling away to look into his eyes. I see his face scanning the party, no doubt looking to make sure nobody is paying us attention. They aren't. He pulls me closer to him again. "There is a small conference room down the hall. Wait five minutes then come find me." With that, he leaves me.

I stand there trying to decide what to do. I know for sure I'll go to him, but I feel it's only right that I at least pretend to argue with myself. I worry about someone seeing us, or catching us, but it's okay. I wait only a few minutes before heading off to find him.

I walk past a door when an arm comes out to snag around me, pulling me through. "Hi baby," I hear whispered before lips press against the skin of my neck. "Hi," I say, my voice sounding breathy. "We should probably make this quick, baby," he says, moving his kisses to my jaw before finding my mouth. I pull away and drop, quickly undoing the belt of his pants. I feel him harden as I palm him before pulling him from his pants.

"Shit," he moans as he looks down at me, my hand moving against him. I lean in, taking him as far into my mouth as I can. "Fuck baby," he pants, his hands finding my head to hold me as he pumps into my mouth gently. He moans, moving quicker before pulling me from him. "Stand up, drop your pants and climb onto me."

I take his order as I see him lay down, his cock hard and waiting for me. I hurry, stripping just enough to be able to get to him. I settle over him, holding him up as I lower myself onto him. It feels fucking incredible. "Holy fuck, ride me." He pants, his commanding tone turning me on even more. I start to move, bouncing on him carefully at first until I'm completely used to him. I start moving quickly, bracing myself with my hands on his chest.

"Just like that," Kevin moans, grabbing my ass and making me move harder. "Feel good?" He asks me, gripping me tightly. "Fuck yes, it feels incredible," I moan. "Good," he says, moving his hips up into me. "Oh fuck," I pant, leaning my weight down onto his chest. He moans and mumbles something, something I can't understand and I feel him stiffen, his come coating me on the inside. The feeling makes me come, the pool of it warm between our bodies.

"I believe I've ruined our shirts," I whisper causing him to laugh. He leans up kissing me, holding me close to him. "You're incredible." I nearly melt at his words but I move from him, using my ruined shirt to clean him up. "Want to sneak up to our room so I can fuck you all night long?" He asks me as I clean us up. "Yes."

He stands, taking off his ruined shirt and pulls me close to him, kissing me and slipping his tongue into my mouth. "Let's make an escape and run for the elevators." I smile and nod, moving to open the door. He keeps a hold on my hand and we move, not looking around as we exit the room. "Well," we hear, causing us to turn. Scott stands there, eyes wide and starting at us. "Isn't this something interesting?"

I feel like my whole world is frozen and I can't move. But Scott smiles. "You guys think you're sneaky, but you're not. I saw you both sneak off and wanted to know what you guys were doing. Now I know, well not it's confirmed I guess. But anyways, it's cool guys." He smiles and hugs us both, which is weird, and moves off, shouting for some girl to wait for him.

I drop Kevin's hand but still walk with him to the elevator, which is a quiet ride. When we arrive to our room, Kevin grabs me. "Stop it," he whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek. "Stop what?" He smiles, leading us to the bed. "Stop worrying, he's either drunk enough he won't remember or he's as genuinely cool with it as he seemed. It's all okay. I promise."

I don't necessarily agree, but I go with it, leaning in to kiss Kevin. "Well, didn't you tell you wanted me up here so you could fuck me all night?" Kevin laughs and pounces on me, quickly pulling our pants down before pushing me into the bed and quickly slamming himself into me. I almost come just from how good he feels inside me. He's rough with me, which has become my new favorite. And he told the truth, he does indeed fuck me all night long.