2. The Practices.

Knowing our first game is just three weeks away, Coach has been riding our asses, and not in a fun way. We practice every day, sometimes twice, and we run plays over and over until it's drilled into our mind. Coach seems to either hate me or want me to be the best, I can't decide which. He yells at me, constantly it seems, and always wants me to do things again. Today is no different.

"Valdez, run that again!" Coach yells at me. I'm about to lose my shit when I see Scott look at me and just shrug, showing he doesn't get it either. I run the play over and I miss, Coach getting into my head. "That's it," he yells. "Everyone else, hit the showers, Valdez, stay on the ice." Scott mouths me a "sorry bro" and makes his way off the ice and to the locker room. I stay on the ice, taking my helmet off and skating in a small back and forth, waiting to see what's going to come next.

Once everyone else is gone, Coach motions me over to him. "As cute as you are skating around, how about you focus, yeah?" I register that he's called me cute, but I'm sure he means it as a joke. "Uh," is all I say. I see coach smile. "Eddie, are you listening to me? Why aren't you focusing?"

"I can't focus with you yelling at me all the time!" Coach's eyes go wide at my raised voice and I look down, embarrassed that I had that outburst. "Do you know why I yell at you, Eddie?" I just shake my head, still not looking at him. His hand comes to my chin and raises my gaze, forcing me to look at him. He smiles. "I yell at you because you have the most potential. You're the one I'll count on to make this team win. You're wonderful, I want the best out of you. That's why I yell at you." He finishes with a smile.

His hand is still on my chin and I like how his skin feels there. His thumb brushes a light path on my jawline. My tongue licks a small stripe across my lip and I see Coach's eyes follow the movement. "Now, skate that cute ass around and score some goals. Make five and I'll let you go." His hand falls away and I'm frozen for a moment, not moving. He smiles again and I'm snapped back to attention and head out, quickly scoring the goals he requested while he watches me.

***

Another week of practices and Coach still yells at me the most. After he pulled me aside last week, I guess I understand it better. But, that doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Practice is over and as everyone else is leaving, I decide to stay back and hit the weight room a little bit, my arms needing some work. I head in and hear the doors open and close behind me. when I turn, I nearly run face into chest into Coach. "Hi, Eddie. Nice to see you working harder than the rest of the team. What's your work out plan today?"

"I'm going to do some arms, I need to build up this shoulder of mine." Coach looks me over and smiles. "I think your arms look perfect, but if you insist." He winks and walks past me and I can't help but watch his ass as he goes. He's changed into tight compression shorts, leaving much of his body on perfect display. I feel a twitch in my dick and I realize it's been too long since I've fucked.

I ignore my cock and head to the weights, stationed right behind Coach. I catch his eye in the mirror and I see as he looks me over, his eyes lingering on the crotch of my shorts. He winks once and turns the treadmill on to a run and jumps on, his ass bouncing distracting me so much that I drop the weight. Thank fuck it misses my foot.

"You okay back there?" Coach yells at me, a smile on his face. "I'm fine." I grunt, moving to pick up the weight. I can't help but watch Coach as he runs, his ass enough to almost make me drool. I work quickly, deciding to not make my workout last as long as I had planned. As I'm finishing up, I see Coach turn the treadmill down and hop off. I ignore him as I make my way to the showers.

I'm half tempted to jack it in here, the hard on I'm sporting enough to make me crazy, but I just know Coach will come in. I know he's been flirting with me, I know it. But, I can't seem to find it in myself to be brave enough to do anything about it. I'm interested, I'd be a damn liar if I said I wasn't. But, he's my coach. That isn't appropriate. I hear the doors and know Coach is in here now.

I move to a stall and to no surprise, Coach picks the one across from me. I turn in time to see him peel off his shorts, his bare ass making my dick even harder. He turns and sees me, winking, before turning and backing into the water, leaving me an open invitation to look at his cock.

Which is nice, I'll admit it. But, I think mine is bigger, thicker. I decide to be brave and tease him as he's done to me. I turn my back to him, bending as I pull down my shorts. I hear him sigh when my ass is displayed for him. I turn the water on and turn, my back hitting the water first. Coach's eyes go wide at the sight of my cock, hard and standing at attention. The way he's looking at me makes me feel like I'm on fire.

I grab myself and move in slow movements, stroking myself as he watches. I see his dick get harder before he too grabs himself, moving quickly. I look at his face to see him watching me, eyes dark and eyelids low. I move my hand quicker and soon I come, shooting my load all over the shower floor. Coach follows soon after, his eyes still on my throbbing cock. I turn and finish showering, dressing quickly and leaving before Coach can even say a word.