4. The Bus Ride.

Since the club, I've done my best once again to avoid Coach. It's all but impossible, since he's the one who bosses me around every day, but I try not to think about it. In reality, all I can think about is that kiss. If I close my eyes, I can still remember what his lips felt like pressed to mine and I remember the feel of him hard against me. I need to focus on what I'm doing instead.

We have an away game close by tomorrow, so instead of the usual flights and things, we've all voted to drive there in the bus. I'm not too excited about this idea, hating the thought of being trapped on a bus but in reality, a plane wouldn't be any better. Practice is finally over and I head to the locker room. I didn't perform well in practice today, my mind too busy remembering Coach's hardening cock and just what I would like to do with it.

"Valdez!" Ah, shit. "Can I see you in my office, please?" I knew this was going to happen when I missed not one, but two, easy shots at the net. I just can't focus. "Yeah, one sec," I say, moving to my locker and stripping myself of my jersey and pads. I walk to the office before realizing I'm shirtless, but I can't turn around now. I knock once on the door and go in.

"Close the door, Eddie." I do as I'm told before sitting in the chair across from Coach. I see him eyeing me up, his eyes trailing down and around my chest. His eyes drop to where my flat tummy meets my pants and his sighs, no doubt remembering our time in the shower. I can't let this go on. "You wanted to see me? Is there something I can help you with?" I know I sound like a brat but oh well.

"Drop the attitude, Eddie. What the fuck was that out there? We have an important game tomorrow and I don't want you out there fucking it up. Care to tell me what you were doing?" I just shake my head, not wanting to tell him that it was his cock that was distracting me. "You won't tell me? C'mon, Eddie, I need to know what the problem is." I lose it.

"Fine," I say lowly, "you want to know what the problem was? I can think of nothing but you since the night out. And, when I missed that shot, I was thinking about your hard cock and my mouth. There, you happy now?" I see his eyes widen but then he breaks into a smile. I get angry, he's mocking me, and I don't want to be here anymore. I stand to head out but he stops me, pressing his hands against the door from behind me. I'm so glad his office door is solid wood.

"That's what you were thinking, huh?" I feel him press against me. I simply nod, knowing I can't fight it. "You were thinking about my cock, hard for you?" I nod again, his words nearly making me moan. I feel him press again, only this time he's hard, his cock rubbing against the seam in my pants. "Sit by me on the bus tomorrow. Or, I'll sit by you, whichever works."

With that, he rubs against me once more then opens the door, holding his arms out for me to exit. I feel my dick is half hard, so I move quickly, heading to the showers so I can take care of it. Nobody seems to notice my odd behavior, assuming I'm quiet because I was just yelled at. I quickly stroke myself in the shower, thoughts of Coach's hard dick against me the only fuel I need. Tomorrow on the bus may be the best or worst time ever.

***

Much to my happiness, or disappointment rather, Coach didn't sit by me on the way to the game. He sat alone, pouring over play books and making notes on a little scrap piece of paper. I sit alone too, Scott choosing to sit with Murphy, making plans for a party they plan to throw next week. I don't mind sitting alone, I prefer it. It gives me time to focus, it just sucks that I can see Coach's head from where I sit. Half of me wants to go and sit with him, but I assume he's focusing too.

The arena we're playing in is big, bigger than ours at home, and it's a bit intimidating. This is the first team that could give us an issue, I feel, and I'm a little scared about starting in this game. But a pep talk from Coach and a few huddles with the rest of my offense and I feel ready to dominate. And, we do.

The team is buzzing when we get back to the locker room, tired but ecstatic. We all talk loudly, yelling about how awesome the game was, bitching about some moves that should have resulted in penalties, and cheering that we managed to beat a better ranked team by two goals. Coach watches us all celebrate, smiling, but his eyes often find mine. I smile at him, winking once when I know nobody will see it. The energy in the team crashes when it's time to hit the bus.

We all sit, different seats than before, and I quickly make my way to the last seat and sit, my head pressed against the window. Everyone else gets on and I see Coach whisper to the driver, then move, smiling at his players before his ass comes to rest in the seat next to mine. I see the driver fucking with things and realize he's turning all the lights off. The bus is almost completely dark.

Headphones go on the heads of all my peers and suddenly, Coach produces a blanket he apparently stashed in the bus. He drapes it over our laps. I feel his hands wander, his fingers brushing against the fabric of my sweats. "What are you doing?" I whisper at him. "I'm rewarding you. Spread your legs." I can't help but do what he says.

His hand slips under the band of my sweats and soon, his warm hand finding the skin of my cock. I feel Coach lean into my ear. "Ever since I saw your huge dick in the shower, I've wanted to have my hands on it," he whispers as he grabs me, his hand making slow movements on me. I turn my head to look at him and can't help but kiss him, his lips soft yet hard against mine. He starts to move his hands quicker, pulling his hand out to lick it before returning it to my cock.

He works at me and before long, I know I'm going to come. "Shit," I pant. "You're going to make me come." He nuzzles my neck, kissing me softly. "Do it, come all over my hand baby." I ignore his little pet name and kiss him again, forcing my tongue into his mouth as my body shudders and I come all over his hand and my sweats. He keeps a tight hold on me, milking me through my orgasm. I pant and kiss him again. "Fuck, you're sexy when you come," he whispers to me. I just kiss him again before leaning on his shoulder and passing the fuck out.