Andrea Tiffany Rogers

~ The Present ~

Andrea walked into the cave of mount Justice. She looked at the screen and then at the group. 

"Andrea?"

She smiled. "Hello Nightwing. Long time no see. I guess you got my message." She said gesturing towards the screen.

"You send this to us?" Nightwing asked.

"Yes. I also send that exact same video to the Avengers. I need all the help I can get."

"Wait. Who are you?" asked Robin. Andrea looked at the boy curiously. She walked towards him and studied his face. 

"Weird. I thought you would be taller then me by now."  

Amitra pulled Robin behind her. "What do you want Andrea?" Amitra asked harshly. 

"Wow someones angry." Andrea took a few step backwards. 

"I know what happened in Asgard, Andrea."

"Oh."

"Oh?! People Died because of you!"

"Oh please. I didn't do a thing! Cole was the one how did that. I was trying to stop him."

"Well you did a horrible job."

Andrea raised an eye-brow.  "But people didn't dead. " She took a step forward. Andrea was taller then Amitra. But she was younger by a year. Andrea was 15 while Amitra was 16. Both girls hated each other. " I'm not like your parents. I don't kill without a reason." Andrea whispered to Amitra. Amitra glared at her. Andrea had a small smile on her face. 

"What the Hell are you doing here!" Amitra growled.

Andrea rolled her eyes. "I was send here to warn you."

"About?" asked Nightwing. 

"My older brother. Cole. He's planing something."

"How do you know that?" asked Artemis. Andrea walked around the cave looking around.  

"Well he has been all over the nine realms collecting."

"Collecting what?" asked Batman.

"We still don't know. We have been marking all the places he has robbed  from or attacked."

"And?"

"And this place is next. I need five of you to came with me to Asgard."

"We're kinda busy." Amitra said. "Plus how can we trust you?"

Andrea shrugged. "I guess you don't know."

--Andrea? There has been another attack on Asgard. We need you quick.--

--On My way--

"I have to leave." Andrea said quickly. "But you need to be on the look out." Andrea turned to leave.

"Wait!"

Andrea smiled a little and then turned around. "Yes?"

"I'll go with you. I can help."

Andrea nod her head. "Ok."

~Asgard~

There was people yelling and running in the streets. Andrea and Nightwing rushed towards the soldiers on the scene. They were trying to put out a fire.

"What happened here?" Andrea asked one of the guards.

"They attacked Miss." The soldier answered.

"They?"

"Andrea Tiffany Rogers. " 

Andrea glanced around to see Cole sitting on top of a roof.

"Cole." Andrea growled. 

"Hello little sister-- Oh and who might this  be?" 

"Cole Come down here and fight!" Andrea yelled. 

"Yeah like I-" Cole was cut off by Artemis's arrow. Someone came out of the shadows and caught the arrow before it could hit Cole. Cole stood up from where he was sitting and started to clap. 

"You almost had me that time." He said with a grin.  "I would love to stay here and chat but I have places to be. But it was nice catching  up with you."  

He moved his hand to the left and the fire started to move towards Cole. It started to surround Cole and the girl next to him. In less then a few seconds the fire disappeared along with Cole and the brunette. 

Andrea rushed towards the injured soldiers on the ground. She got down on her knees and took  one of the soldier's helmets. 

"Bobby go get help!" Andrea yelled that the young guard.   

"There on their way Andrea." 

Andrea turned back to face the injured soldier. "It's ok. Help is on the way. Just hang in there."

"Her eyes."

"What?"

"When she stabbed me I saw her eyes."

"What about them?"

"She has...." The men started to close his eyes.

"No! Wait! Not close your eyes!" Andrea screamed. It was use the man was gone. Andrea noticed that the men was holding something. She reached for his hand and unfolded his fingers. To see a bloody note. 

Meet me at the  statue back on midgard . You know which one. Don't bring your friends or else. 

    -Cole R.

P.S. 

Andrea it was nice but come on!Did you very think you're little friends can beat me?

Andrea clutched the paper. Soldiers rusted pasted her.  

~~ 2 years before~~

The doors busted opened. Emma walked into the room to see her brother sitting  in what looked like a throne.

"Cole-"

Cole held up one finger. He took a slip of his water before getting up from the throne and walked towards Emma . Who didn't look as happy to see her brother. Her hair a mess, she had dirt everywhere and a couple scratches. 

"I see you got out."

"Yeah."

 Cole walked pasted her. 

  "I was starting to worry."

"Yeah right.  If you really cared about me you shouldn't have buried me alive! Or Locked me up!"

"I did all those thing because I do care about you."

"What?--That makes no sense."

"It does to me." 

Emma tilted her head. "Then you are a horrible person! No one treats another person like that! Specially  your sister!"

"You're over reacting." Cole said calmly.

"I'm I really Cole?"

He shrugged."I think so.-- But hey that's just me." he said as he looked at his watch. "By the way are you done?--We have to be some  where." He said as he looked at Emma.

"We?" Emma echoed.

"Yes, we." Cole grabbed Emma's hand and started to dragged her out the room.

"Where are we going?" Emma asked as she tried to keep up with her brother. 

"You'll find out when we get there."