Trap

Sonic p.o.v

We drove in silence till I started to kick the chair in front of me out of boredom. Shadow growled and I stopped before smirking and kicking harder "faker! If you don't stop, I swear I will brake your other arm" he growled. I slowed down the kicking but didn't stop. He was in the passenger seat so he turned around and tried to slap me. I put my face back at far as I could laughing "come on Shadz don't hurt the injured" I said kicking his hand away.

"Guys! We are here!" Silver said, distracting Shadow from beating me up. Silver stopped and we all got out and saw a huge castle. I walked forward and looked up "wow.." The place was huge and looked as new as ever. I was so amazed I didn't see Shadow smirk before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "Shadow!! Put me down!!" I yelled "nope, your injured remember?" I could hear the chuckle in his laugh and I kicked trying to kick his face or sometime but it didn't work. "Jerk" I mumble as he and Silver started to walk towards the castle.

Silver knocked on the door and it opened, we walked in and I whined "Shadow!! All I see is the door and when I looked down, your butt" I said making a face. He dropped me on the floor "ow!" I complied getting up as we heard footsteps. It was a black hedgehog and he had armor on "what do you want?" He asked in a sharp voice. "Um...to see the king?" I asked hoping he would say they didn't have one and we could tell everyone who we are.

"Follow me" he said and we did as we were told, we walked into a huge room and on the Throne was a hedgehog that was black with grey stripes and didn't seem to have a mouth. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked as I looked around the place to see all the people from the city there it looked like they were having a meeting or something.

I walked forward "we are the sons of the last king and queen" the minute I said it the crowd gasped "its the princes!" They exclaimed. The king narrowed his eyes "impossible!" He roared and snapped his finger, causing the floor under Silver and Shadow to open, making them fall in. "Shadow! Silver!" I cried before turning to the dark king "what did you do with my brothers!" I growled.

He looked like he was smirking "I wouldn't want to hurt your arm more by dropping you down there, now would I?" He said with a voice that sends shivers down my spine. I got in a fighting position and he laughed as solders surrounded me "you really think you can fight with a broken arm?" He asked amused as I smirked before jumping the air and using my speed I kicked out several soldiers. I kept kicking them out till on of them kicked my knee, causing me to fall on hands and keens, but since my arm was broken I fell on my face not able to catch myself.

I was getting up when a foot stepped on my broken arm, causing me to scream before looking up with a glare that could kill and tears in my eyes, my emerald eyes looked up to see the dark king looking down at me, "impressive but you still have much to learn" he said as he put pressure on my arm, I bit my lips to not scream again. He lifted his foot as the solders pulled me to my feet. I kept quiet and glared as he walked back and forth in front of me.

"Take him to the room and rewrap his arm then throw him in with the others" he said as I was dragged off "see you later, nephew" he called after me and I froze, I turned back to look at him but he was gone. The solders pushed me forward and I walked.