Getting the supplies

"I won ha!!" Sonic yelled jumping up and down in from of Shadow "grr just because I didn't know we're your house was!" He defended himself as Sonic rolled his eyes at him and opened his garage , were a blue car was. "I don't use it but it was a gift for saving the world" he shrugged as he got the keys and jumped in. He had a smile on his face as it stared. "Now we just need supplies" he said with a chuckle. His smile fell as he looked up and saw Amy, Tails, and Knuckles standing In front of the car.

"Where are u going?" Tails asked still mad. "None of yalls business" he mumbled as he ran back and forth till the car was stuffed with supplies "come on guys let go" he mumbled as he got I the drivers seat and Shadow got shot gun, Silver in the back. "And who are they?!" Amy asked crossing her arms.

"People I trust" Sonic replied before driving of, leaving them behind. The car was silence as they drove. No one spoke, Sonic kept his eyes on the GPS as they drove it was going to take a few days to get there. "On the road again!" Silver started to sing to the annoyance of Shadow. It was night now and Sonic head kept falling "you need a break blue" Silver said as Sonic stopped the car "do any of y'all know how to drive?" He questioned looking at them.

"I do" Silver said as he switched places with Sonic. Silver started to drive slowly as Shadow closed his eyes "so what's up with those friends of ours?" Shadow asked. There was no respond so Shadow turned to see Sonic was fast asleep "he needs rest" Shadow said with a small smirk. "Are u smiling?" Silver asked taking a peak at Shadow before his eyes drifted back to the road. "No" Shadow mumbled closing his eyes.

It was morning when Sonic woke up, Shadow was asleep and Silver was still driving. "Morning Marshmallow" Sonic said stretching. "Marshmallow?!" Silver asked as as he stopped the car "yup and Shadz is blackberry" he said with a chuckle. "Blueberry" Shadow mumbled as he opened a eye to look at them. "Grr I'm not a blueberry!" Sonic complained as he started to drive "so ultimate life form why can't you drive?" He asked keeping eyes on the road.

"I just never learned I guess but seeing y'all drive I think I got it" the black blur said watching Sonic drive. "Good because your next" he said with a chuckle as they drove.

"Are we there yet?!" Silver asked for the hundred time and Shadow was glaring at him true the mirror. "No Silver!" Sonic replied again and again. Sonic stopped the car as they came to a old looking restaurant "let's stop and eat" he said frustrated, they all got off and walked in.

The minute they did a table appeared and the 3 hedgehogs found themselves sitting in a chair all at a table before they could move a green hedgehog appeared "hello I am Scourge and I'll be taking your order today" he said with a grin as his eyes scanned them and laid on Sonic. The three hedgies order chile dog, mostly because of Sonic. "I'll be right back" the green one said as he went felt behind some doors.

The minute he did he took out a walkie talkie "sir the blue one is here" he said with a evil smile "good job Scourge now get him to my base so I can finally finish off that rodent" a voice replied. Scourge them nodded before taking out 3 chile dogs and handing them to the waiting hedgies.

After they ate Sonic looked at Scourge "how much do we own ya?" He asked as Scourge smirked "just you" Shadow and Silver looked as confused as Sonic, when metal cuffs came and wrapped around Sonic's arms and legs, keeping him on the chair "hey!! What's the big deal?!" Sonic yelled as he struggled "hey let him go!" Shadow growled as he stood up followed by Silver.

Scourge smirked as the floor opened and Shadow and Silver feel down. "Looked like Eggman is going to finally finish you off hedgehog" Scourge chuckled