Flustered

~Max PoV~
~Back at the offices~

Sigh.. I can't believe he made that joke again for the tenth time in the same video.

I stopped editing for a minute pull off my headphones to get a snack when I hear paper shuffling. I turn and see Ross standing there messing up my perfect organization.

"Ross you have exactly three seconds before I kill you"

He turned and started running just as Adam came out of his office and yelled "MAD MAX"

I chased and tackled Ross then turned to chase Adam and as I tackled him he wined "What did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did." I said as I stood and walked away.

I went back to my station put my headphones on but I just kinda starred at the screen. Not focusing on anything.

Barney came up behind me and ask "Is something wrong?"

I jumped, "No, I just got a lot on my mind, sorry."

"You just seem a little off, besides when you chased Ross and Adam but that normal.   Ever since lunch, Are you sure your all right?"

"Ya, I'm fine but thanks Barney"

He is right though I'm not alright apparently it's showing.  Well food always makes me feel better, as I walked to the kitchen to find some food.

It was nice to talk to someone that wasn't saying something completely stupid all the time. She was pretty too. Her hair was so soft looking and she ate tacos like she meant it. (Edit: I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that)And she talked video games, she was soooo cute. Wait what? Do I..uuh? NO.

"Max you okay?" Adam said walking into the room.

"YES I'M FINE." Gees why is everyone asking?

Adam looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry Adam, I didn't mean to snap."

"It's fine Max everyone has their moments."

"Thanks for understanding." I said as he left the room.

~Adams PoV~

Man somethings up with Max. I wonder what.

"Hey Tim, do you think something is up with Max? He just snapped at me for asking a question and not an annoying one either."

"Yeah, he hasn't been right. He kinda did the same thing with Barney but he didn't snap but you could tell he was frustrated." Tim said

Hmmm "Maybe I can ask Alesa if we can do a game night tonight at my place?"

"Ya that might cheer him up."

"Awesome let me go text Alesa"

~Five minutes later~

"She said yes, who else should I invite?" I kinda squealed like a little girl.

"Umm, well obviously Ross, maybe Cory, Red, Nick, Barney and Ooshgoon, that seems good." Tim said.

"Okay I'll go invite them."

"Need help?"

"Ya can you ask Cory, Red and Nick?"

"Sure thing Adam." He walked toward Cory's office.

Now let's go ask Ross.

~Ross PoV~

"Hey Ross? Are you in the middle of something" Adam cracked my door.

"Umm no why?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight and game?"

"Sure who's coming?"

"Well Tim right now but he's asking Cory Red and Nick. I'm also inviting Barney and Ooshgoon. And well Max."

"You want me to go ask Max?"

"You sure Ross? He's been a little touchy lately."

"He's always touchy. I got this."

"More touchy than normal."

"I'll still do it."

"Thanks a ton, Ross." Adam said leaving my office.

Welp let's go ask Max.

I wonder what Adam meant by more touchy.

"Hey Max"

"Ross. What. Do. You. Want."

Adam wasn't joking.

~Max PoV~

Dang I did it again. Ross looked taken aback but recovered quickly.

"I was just going to ask you if you wanted to come to Adam's tonight to game?"

Uggh I just wanted some time away from these guys but if I don't say yes they will know somethings up.
"Sure, I'll be there but I have to go home to grab some stuff first."

"Okay I'll go tell Adam." He walked a few steps then ran off yelling "ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM"

Just then I realized Tim was watching me. And he realized I noticed him and looked away.

~Yn Pov~

I can't believe they actually wanted to talk to me. No one talks to me unless they have to or are family. I guess Grace talks to me to but she's my best friend and roommate.

It was nice to talk about just stuff too. All Grace ever talks about is school, Land Rovers and tea. There is some other stuff but that's about it.

I turned the key to my room and saw Grace sitting there reading Timebound for about the fifth time.

"Haven't you read that book enough times?" I ask.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TO MANY TIMES" She practically yelled at me.

I roll my eyes. She is hyper on tea. Again.

"How was the food?" She asks in a much more ear pleasing tone.

"It was pretty good. I also met the guys there that actually wanted to talk to me."

"See I told you people like you. You just need to stop boxing yourself in.  So were any of them cute?"

"Why does it matter I'll probably never see them again"

"It just does"

"Umm well the one named Adam had curly hair a beard and glasses. This Cory guy was blond glasses hat. Ross hair dirty blond brown hair and glasses. And Max had ginger hair.."

"I resent that." She interrupted

I giggled. Grace has the weirdest hair color. It could be red or brown auburn or ginger, pretty much any color but blond or black. I didn't help she couldn't decide either.

"Well, as I was saying Max is ginger like bright ginger and he has these eyes that are just perfect. GRACE WHY DID YOU ASK?"

"Maybe because I want my friend to stop pretending to be socially inept and get a boyfriend. Besides it sounds like you have a crush."

"N..no I don't. Besides like I said earlier I will probably never see them again. Grace please keep it in mind that the next time I can YOUR BUTT IS GONNA GET KICKED."

She giggled and ran away, probably to make more tea.