Chapter 37

*A Year and a Half Later*

Epilogue

Ah, mom was such a liar. I mean come on, who doesn't know England. "A secret place, family only." Like seriously mom, do you know how obsess people are with them British accent? When I got there, I was dumbfounded. I've never been, but it's not what I expected and thank god that we came in warm weather. That, and mom have friends here so it wouldn't be much of a problem for us to settle and for Hannah and I to not be complete idiot.

Mom and dad decided to live in East Yorkshire of England.

It's fine, maybe we can meet sexy ass women; I mean men and women that can nurse our wounds. Hannah is already complaining of how much she misses Jean.

"Grow up," I told her.

I've been paid enough money working with Hayden to get us our own house. Mom wasn't having it, but we've gone through too much; the house is too small and too cramped for all of us and though they are okay with my sexuality now, coming in and out with girls in that house doesn't sound like heaven.

I need room to breathe, spread my - legs, not wings. I've spread my wings enough and almost got myself killed, a broken heart and couple bruises. Morgan called. I'm in England now so I got me a new phone and hammered the one I had. And currently?

Currently...

Hannah and I are laying in bed, our feet in the air as we look up the ceiling and think about what outfit we should wear to this party that is happening later today. It's Friday, our day off tomorrow.

"It's still early, think we might find something at the mall?" Hannah asks.

"Sure," I look over from her to the clock up against the wall. "Let's go," I say and get off the bed. "Race you to the car," I say, picking up the keys and my phone, and then run out the door.

"Lock the door!" I shot behind me, laughing hysterically as I take the stairs by two or three.

I make it to the car before her and stand by the door, catching my breath. "You're such a kid," she says once she catches her own breath.

"Yeah, but you love me." I say and unlock the doors. I get in and so does she. We drive to Meadowhall.

Shopping doesn't take long as I thought it would; I check out what the mall have that are new and Hannah buy herself some jewelry, new clothes, and then we go to the register.

When we make it back home, we each take turns using the bathroom to get ready. I'm just glad we have our own bedroom or it would've been a disaster.

*

It's the weekend and Benson is throwing a party at his house. Everyone is invited, why not, he figured since the house is so damn big and no one ever lives in it.

Hannah and I walk up the stairs and we're each welcome with a red cup that may or may not have liquor in it. "Welcome ladies," the dude says, tipping his hat and we curtsy at him despite the fact that he looks stupid as fuck.

"I'll never get used to this place," I comment.

"We can always move somewhere else," Hannah says while taking a sniff. "Not that I can, Jean is meeting me here."

"Is he living with us?" I ask.

"For the moment, until he settles. Is that okay?" She turns to me. I look back at her and shrug, and then I toss the drink in the garbage.

"Whatever you want," I say as we get inside.

"To us," she raises her cup to me before tossing it too.