Chapter 33 : Red Bulls Or Red Bitch?

| Helen |

I had my head resting on the hand when someone slapped my arm. Causing it to fall along with my head. My face slapped my forearm. I heard Luke laugh and I glared at him.

"You jerk," I growled.

"What? It was funny," He said laughing.

We were sitting at, or so he calls it 'Luke's Table' waiting for the rest of the guys to come. I stayed up til one in the morning texting Calum, and of course I couldn't wake up today at six in the morning. I almost feel asleep in history, but Luke kept poking me and pulling my hair.

A familiar bright head of red hair caught my attention. Ashton's loud giggle followed. And finally Calum appeared. They made their way towards the table.

Ashton sat in the seat next to me, Michael next to Luke and Calum next to Ashton.

"What's up?" Ashton asked me.

"Yea, you look dead," Michael agreed.

"I'm just sleepy," I replied.

"Same," Michael said. "But I got something that will help you out." He rolled up the sleeves on his jean jacket. Michael slid his backpack off and unzipped it, he brought out four slim cans of Red Bull. "Here you go." he handed me a can.

I took it and popped the can open. I began chugging down the energy drink. After two gulps I put the can back down.

"I needed that," I said.

"Wow Helen, I didn't know you had it in you," Calum said slightly shocked.

"Hey, I needed the energy," I said and let out a burp. "Sorry."

"Yep, you definitely are a Hemmings," Ashton confirmed.

"Are seriously still on that?" I asked.

"Yes, and I will always be on that ship," Ashton replied.

We all sat there and drank our Red Bulls, looking at the room full of teenagers that lay before us. My eyes drifted to a table that was looking in our direction. They were all girls, they saw that I was staring back at them and they rolled their eyes and looked away. I raised an eyebrow.

"That's Rebecca's gang," Ashton said.

"They act like they run this school," Michael put in.

"And they are annoying as fuck," Luke said.

"Especially Rebecca herself," Calum agreed.

"Why are they so popular?" I asked putting air quotes around 'popular.'

"Cause supposedly they are beautiful, throw big parties, are what every guy dreams of, and their daddies are rich," Ashton replied.

"And let me guess, they are either on the cheer squad or are dating a jock." I said.

"Some of them," Ashton agreed.

"Speak of the devil," Calum mumbled.

I turned my head to see that the bitch herself was making her way towards our table. She wore light blue high waisted shorts, a pink crop top and pink high heels. Who wears high heels in high school?! Rebecca had one of her minions by her side.

"Hi, boys," She said once she reached out table.

"Oh, hi Rebecca," Luke muttered.

She smiled, but her smile wavered when she locked eyes with me. She whispered something in her friends ear. The girl looked at me and laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, if you are going to talk shit about me, say it to my face and not to your little friend," I said.

"You look good today, Luke," Rebecca said ignoring me.

Before Luke responded he let out a burp, "Thank you," he said with a sarcastic smile.

Me and the guys burst out laughing. Rebecca glared at us.

"Bitch," She mumbled under her breath.

"Oh and by the way, be careful how you put your pink lipstick next time, cause you have a bit of it, right on your teeth," I said.

Rebecca's eyes went wide and she stomped away, with her minion on her trail.

"I really hoped you would say that," Michael said whilst laughing.

We all continued laughing until we actually had to wipe tears from our eyes.

"Ah, good times," Calum said.

The bell rang and we all went to class.

The rest of the day went by fast. I found myself standing outside with Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton.

"So, Helen, we are going to put you in the box okay?" Luke said.

"Can i eat something first? Or are you going to starve me?" I asked.

"You'll be able to eat. When you're done, you'll go to one of their houses," he pointed to the guys, "and they will be in charged of wrapping the box you are in and taking it back to the house, got it?" Luke asked.

"Yes, sir," I said and saluted.

"Yea, we got it," Ashton said.

"Got you, Captain," Michael said and saluted too. I laughed.

Calum gave a thumbs up, "I'm good."

Luke nodded, "Great, now lets go, we got a mum to surprise."