Chapter 8

On the horizon, sat a Roman boat, the ones who captured me. I was trying to calm myself down, telling myself everything would be ok.

"Romans." Hissed Toothless, glaring at the ship. "Come to me dragons!" He then screeched.

I watched in awe as hundreds of dragons came to Toothless, flying beside or behind him. Some of them had riders and others didn't.

"Are you going to join us (Y/N)?" Toothless asked, looking at me as a couple more dragons joined the group.
I gulped down my emotions. "Yes alpha, I will help." I said as Toothless started glowing blue.
"Toothless, we need to see what they want first. Tell your dragons to follow a bit behind." Hiccup said, patting the glowing blue Night Fury.
"Dragons, follow me from a distance, if I need your help, I will call." Toothless said to the dragons around him. Then he turned to me. "Do you want to come out with us (Y/N)?" Toothless asked me.
I slowly nodded my head.

So very slowly, Toothless and Hiccup flew out to the Roman ship, me following close behind and the dragon army on the shore of Berk.

"You are crossing into Berk waters!" Called Hiccup, "What do you want?!" He called out to the oncoming ship.
"I want my dragon!" Screeched a voice I knew well.
Suddenly, a net was flung at me. It wound around my wings, trapping me as I fell to the ocean. Not again... I thought to myself.
I heard a whistle as I struggled to look up, there was Toothless, diving down to save me.

"Come to daddy!" I heard Grinder call while laughing.

I hit the water hard, then I felt myself being pulled by something. A chain was attached to the net and it was pulling me towards the boat.

Then the plasma blast came... It destroyed whatever it was that was winching me toward the boat.
I burst out of the water, blinding the Romans as the water drops made my shimmer brighter. But it was a mistake.

While I came out, a Roman was taking aim to shoot me in the leg so I would fall back into the water and be taken aboard. But as I blinded him, his aim went haywire... His arrow soared through the air, completely missing my leg, but it buried itself in my chest.

Shock paralysed me for a moment and I fell. I couldn't spread my wings out, so I was just falling. "(Y/N)! Nooooo!" I heard Toothless screech, before calling to the army and diving after me.
"Toothless." Was the last thing I managed to say before I hit the water and blackness engulfed my vision.