Chapter 6

I faltered, falling out of the sky suddenly. "Wow, what happened?" Toothless asked, coming next to me.
"I - I - I don't know." I stuttered.

We soon landed and I walked through the human nests again, to the place where I was staying.
How could you?! The voice in my head screamed. They killed your parents, family and your race. And you just bunk with them? The voice snapped.
These ones are different! I snapped back.
Oh yeah, sure... Tell that to them when they lock you in a cage and put a sword through your hide! The voice screamed.
I hit my head against a wall and shook it, quieting the voice inside.

"Hiccup!" The fat human squealed, snapping me away from my thoughts. "I found something! Come quick!" He squealed with excitement.

We arrived at a building for humans to gather, and there, the fat one read off of a wall. "The DiamondWing... A dragon that fits under most classes. It has razor sharp wings that can slice through almost everything, razor sharp claws that can shave a sheep in one swipe, a glistening hide, that if used the correct way, can be used to temporarily blind an opponent giving the dragon a better chance." The fat one read, bouncing up and down every now and then. "But this certain dragon breed usually has a kind heart and can easily make friends." The fat one finished.

"So, the dragon breed is a DiamondWing, fitting name for such a beautiful, yet deadly dragon." A look alike said, waving his hands in the air like it was something dramatic.
"I told you that already, didn't I?" Hiccup asked, confused.
"You did, they're just being mutton heads." Said the flaxen haired girl.
"Oh, good, I thought I might've gone crazy." Hiccup said, before walking away from the group.

After everyone dispersed, Toothless and I left aswell.