36 - "I Don't Even Call You Daddy, Get Out!"

Start from the beginning

When I left, my grandparents moved out as well, which left Stacy here by herself. She was a couple of years older than me, and we definitely had some history together. Growing up my dad was pretty stern I wasn't exactly close with him at all, he didn't like me hanging out with girls he didn't know so that left Stacy, her parents worked for my parents so my dad was pretty familiar with her. Stacy was my first. She was honestly really sexy, and considering she was older, and wanted me, boosted up my ego a lot more than it should have back then. 

A shove sent me out of my thoughts as Isabella stormed past me giving me a dirty look as she walked up the white and gold stairs making her ass shake as my tongue peaked out to trace my bottom lip. I ran my fingers through my messy hair and took a peek into the kitchen to find Stacy making some dinner. 

"I'm making Lemon-Basil Orzo, just like old times." Stacy announced as I smiled looking around the kitchen. 

"It smells heavenly, but, me and Isabella are just gonna sleep in for tonight, we're both pretty tired right now after the entire jet ride. . . so I'll see you tomorrow morning?" I rummaged through the fridge finding it fully stocked, courtesy of Stacy. 

"Yeah, yeah it's cool, don't worry about it! And actually you won't see me tomorrow morning, I have my place and my little boy gets scared during the night sometimes. I just came back today to make sure everything was cleared up for you." Stacy said.

"Damn you got a kid now. . . wow so much has changed! . . Alright, well make sure you lock the door when you go out. . . and it was very nice seeing you." I smiled softly, bringing her into a small hug. 

"I missed seeing you around here." She said comfortingly into my arms as I nodded, agreeing with her statement.

"I missed you a lot too Stace." I replied. 

With one last smile I grabbed two water bottles and some scooby doo fruit snacks that I knew Isabella loved to eat and made my way up the stairs. 

"Babe look, your favorite dog treats." I smiled poking fun at her as she glared at me and let out a hmph and turned the other way.

"Gattina, come on. I'm not gonna cheat on you with Stace. . ." I said, placing the drinks and fruit snacks on the side table next to the king side bed, and went back to lock and close the bedroom door. 

"Yeah, I'm sure you're not." Isabella said sarcastically. She was laying on her stomach with her leg folded so that her knee was a few inches away from her chin as the other leg was straight. I lifted up the duvet to find my light grey shirt had ridden up her back letting me see her neon yellow thong. 

"Don't even think about sex right now, I'm so fucking pissed at you." Isabella mumbled reading my mind making me sigh and try to contain my growing boner. I pulled my jeans down kicking them to the side, as I reached behind my head and pulled up my shirt, throwing it to the side as well leaving myself in my boxers.

"Why are you pissed at me baby?" I opened up my cold water bottle and took a small sip before slipping into the bed next to her, slowly shifting towards her small body.