36 - "I Don't Even Call You Daddy, Get Out!"

Start from the beginning

Isabella frowned, rolling her eyes in annoyance as I embraced Stacy back. 

"Ciao Stacy, come stai?" I greeted the young blonde in front of me.

Hello Stacy, how are you? 

"Austin, sto bene. Sei cresciuto cosi tanto, come vanno le cose?" Her heavy Italian accent peaking as she spoke fluently. 

Austin, I'm fine. You've grown so much, how's everything going? 

"I've grown? You've grown Stace!" I replied back quirking up an eyebrow as she let out a laugh. Isabella cleared her throat behind us. Stacy turned around with her smile still on her face.

"My apologizes, I just haven't seen Austin over here in a very long time, who are you?" Stacy asked giggling but I guess Isabella took it offensively because her respond was a bit on the cold side.

"Austin's girlfriend." Isabella deadpanned as I bit back a grimace. 

Stacy laughed nodding and held her hand out for Isabella to shake as she stared back at her hand for a few moments before grasping it lightly and giving her a tight lipped smile. 

"I'll be inside and get started on some dinner." Stacy announced excusing herself.

"Any other girls that you're probably cheat on me with around here that you would like me to know about? Or is she it?" Isabella hissed crossing her arms.

"So we're back to this?" I  groaned walking closer to her.

"I'm not going to cheat on you with her! I already had a go at her." I blurted.

"Oh! So you already fucked her, and she still fucking works for you?! Unbelievable!" Isabella cried out looking at me incredulously.

"Baby come on, it's not like that. . ." I tried reasoning with her as she gripped onto the collars of my shirt and yanked me real close to her face.

"Listen! I'm not here to fucking waste my time with you, while you flirt with other women right in front of me. You were giving me shit on how you wanted me to be happy with another guy, and that you would hope he would treat me well, but why don't you start acting like that guy. Why don't you prove to me that you've changed instead of begging for my fucking forgiveness." My eyebrows raised at her sudden change of demeanor.

Isabella pushed me back letting the collars of my shirt slip through her grasp as she stormed into the house as I called out her name to calmly explain the situation, but she didn't let me. Instead Isabella turned around and sweetly stuck up her middle finger then went on her way inside the house. . . 

Well damn. . . was it weird that I was slightly turned on by her gutsy remarks. . .

I shook my head of my horny thoughts and locked my car, before asking some of the bodyguards who were stationed outside the house to get the bags. I trailed inside, all the memories hitting me all at once. Last time I was here I was about sixteen going on seventeen, and my dad thought it would be nice to send me away for the summer to live with Stace, and my grandfather, and grandmother to "straighten me out". . . little did they know that I got with many girls, and partied most of my days. 

The Kings [Austin Mahone]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara