Chapter 20

Tris POV

I walk to cafeteria with Zakk and suddenly I am thrown over his back whilst he is running, I start squealing and hitting him playfully. Once we arrive at our table he puts me down, I go and sit across from Tobias, he doesn't even acknowledge my presence so I decide to get his attention "Hey Four"  I say smiling, he lifts his head and mumbles a hi extremely bluntly then goes back to picking at his food. I carry on making small conversation with everyone at the table when all of the sudden Tobias gets up from the table and storms out of the cafeteria every one just stares in silence so I say "I'll go talk to him" and follow after him.
-
-
-
I finally jog up to him and grab his arm before he can walk any further. He turns to face me thats when I question him even though it isn't hard to guess whats up "what was all that about?" He scoffs "seriously Tris, I think you know exactly what that was all about, not only did you ditch our lunch plans but you didn't even tell me about it and the worst part is you were with Zakk all day and you know full well he likes you!" I stand speechless for a while before exploding.
-
-
-
Tobias POV

She stares at me with her fists in balls at her sides I can tell she is angry, thats when she begins shouting at me "I can't believe you are being that shallow! Is that seriously it Your jealous! If I liked Zakk I wouldn't be with you! Do you not trust me! If that's  the case then this, us, won't work. I hope you figure that one out and when you do come find me." With that she walked away. I should have gone about it a different way now my relationship may be over. I'm gonna give her time to cool off then i'll speak to her tomorrow. Of course I trust her I just don't value myself enough to believe anyone would want to be with me, I mean there has to be something wrong with me why would my Father have abused me if there wasn't.
-
-
-
Tris POV

I storm back to my apartment and go straight upstairs to my room slamming the door on my way in. Luckily my brothers aren't back from the cafeteria yet so I don't have to answer their many questions. I guess thinking about it I can kinda understand where he's coming from but the way he went about addressing it was kind of a dick
move. I just wish he would trust me.