Chapter 11

Tris POV
I just want to open my eyes already!! I hear foot steps walking toward me "hey little sis" i automatically recognise that voice as Uri's "you scared me last night I thought I lost you." His words are broken up by a sniffle "but being the dauntless warrior you are, you fought threw it and now you just need muster all the fight left in you and wake up, I mean who else is going to annoy the hell out of Zeke with me, all of our friends are in the waiting room I don't think a single one hasn't cried, even Lynn! Anyways i'll come back later i'm gonna get some breakfast. Bye Tris" I feel his lips on my forehead them he walks away but stops at the door way   I hear him say "I'm just gonna go get something to eat i'll see you later" Then another voice which I know as Fours replies with "okay I'm just going to sit in here with her for a while. See you in a bit" Then he comes tand sits next to me holding my hand.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
I sit and stroke her hand with my thumb, i'm just glad that I can still do this, that she is still alive last night i felt as if my heart was ripped out of chest when she died for that 10 minutes, but as everyone has said she truly is a dauntless warrior she has proved she is stronger than anyone, she fought death and won. I begin to speak to her "Hey Tris, You may be wondering how me and Zeke are able to be here with you all the time, Zeke spoke to Max about what happened and Max being the Pedrad lover he his put initiation on hold until you are out of hospital because of the amount of people this has affected, I hope I never have to re live last night again, I just wouldn't be able to live a life with out you, I- " I am cut off by her eyes twitching then in a scratchy voice she says "Don't worry i'm gonna be here to irritate and prank people for a long time" her eyes are still closed but she gives a weak smile and i let out a soft giggle and give her a quick kiss on the lips.
-
-
-
Tris POV
I used all the strength I had and I did it. Tobias gives me a quick kiss on the  lips and I almost melt under his touch I have miss the feeling of his lips on mine more than anything. I finally opened my eyes and it takes them a while to adjust but finally I see Tobias smiling with tear stained cheeks, i put my hand on his cheek, bring his face down to mine and kiss him, we stay kissing for about two minutes until he pulls away and says "I should call everyone and tell them your awake and get a doctor I will be back in about 10 minutes" I just sit and wait.