chapter 5

Tobias POV
I can see Eric keep staring at Tris and i slowly start filling up with more and more rage and jealousy. Tris turns to look at me and smiles , she is so beautiful.
-
-
-
Tris POV
I keep feeling a pair of eyes piercing in to me , when i turn i see its Eric ,he isn't ugly but he's too cocky and has too many piercings or my liking. I look at Tobias and he is staring at the floor looking quite angry he looks up and i smile at him , he gives me a small smile back.
-
-
-
"Dibs on going first" Uriah shouts, he turns to look at me and says "my dearest twin sister. Pansycake or dauntless" "Dauntless" i reply slightly regretting my answer because he looks at me with mischief in his eyes. "You have to squirt cream then blow glitter at the first person you see in the corridor" i stare at him with one eyebrow raised and slowly say "your on" Tobias, Zeke and Uri come out to witness me do it the first person i see happens to be Max i run up to him and do it , i then quickly turn and run away and i see Max shake his head and whisper "Pedrads, I knew i shouldn't have risked coming this way". When i sit down in the circle again i just burst out laughing.
-
-
-
(after a few more rounds)
Marlene says to Eric "Candor or Dauntless" he smirks "Dauntless" "you have to kiss your crush" i see him get up and walk to toward me of course i kiss back him because it's part of the dare but then he carries on and tries to turn it in to something else, i try to push him off but he is too strong Zeke, Uri and Tobias come up behind him and pull him off.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
As soon as i see Tris struggling to push Eric off of her i instantly snap me, Zeke and Uriah get up and pull him off, i punch Eric in the face and Zeke kicks him out whilst Uriah comforts Tris, you can see how close they are it's like they can read each others minds, it's probably a twin thing.
-
-
-
After this we finish the game, just before i go Tris takes me by surprise and gives me a quick hug and whispers "thank you" i smile and reply "you don't need to thank me" after this i leave and fall asleep thinking about her and her eyes and when she hugged me.