Chapter 10

Tobias POV
I carried on stroking her hand when suddenly the heart machine starts beeping really fast and lots of doctors rush in, I keep trying to ask whats going on but no one will answer me, then I hear the sound I dreaded the most the machine just makes a
continuous beeping noise signalling her heart has stopped. The love of my life, my reason for living is dead.
-
-
-
Zeke POV
Tris' heart has stopped. No one is aloud in the room I look through the window and they are shocking her to try and restart her heart but it isn't working so they give up and begin to back up, i sink to my knees and cry with my hands covering my face but I begin to hear beeping again I stand up and see that Tris' heart has started up again. That's my sister always a fighter!
-
-
-
Tris POV
One word Black. All I see is black. I can feel a warmth on my hand then start to hear someone whisper to me i slowly start to recognise this deep voice as Tobias' it sounds as if he is crying and he just told me he loves me. I really want to say it back and i want to hug him, kiss him or comfort him in some way but no matter how hard I try to move I can't. Suddenly the warmth in my hand leaves and I can't hear a single thing and it's as if I dreaming, I see myself playing with Zeke and Uri as a little kid then I see my Mum and Dad giving me a big hug telling me they love me after this I see my former 10 year old self and Zeke is walking over to me and Uri with tears in his eyes telling us that my Mum and Dad have passed, i then get taken through moments with my friends, my brothers and lastly I can see Four everything that happened down the chasm and our first kiss and i realise what this is my life literally just flashed past my eyes. Everything stays black for a while then my surroundings change to a blinding white instead, i wait for my eyes to adjust and when they do I see my Mum and Dad. In run up and hug them then my Mum looks in to my eyes and says "you can't give up now you have to fight! Your time isn't over yet. You need gather every bit of strength you have and wake up" I look back at her with tears in my eyes and say "okay, I miss you guys. We all miss you and love you so much." "We love you too now go back and look after your brothers for us" "I will I promise". At this moment everything turns black again and I can hear voices and this time it's the whole gang... Crying? I wonder what just happened.