chapter 4

Tris POV
Zeke's having a party tonight so me and the girls (Lynn, Marlene and Shauna) are getting ready at Marlenes. I can't wait to get there because I think Tobias is going and there is something about him that i like it's not just that he's hot it's that he is different but in a good way he isn't like all the other typical loud guys in dauntless and he doesn't try and hit on me like all the others as well. I am snapped out of my thought cloud by Marlene when she says "watch ya thinking 'bout?" I just smile and say "nothing" and with that she starts to do my make up. I am wearing a black pencil skirt that stops mid thigh and a long sleeved black crop top with black 4 inch heels. My make up is kind of natural i don't like to cake it on i just have on some black bar eyeliner and a light pink lip gloss and my hair is curled at the bottoms.
-
-
-
When we arrive at the party Zeke and Uri walk up to me, Zeke looks at me and then says "your not wearing that get changed" I just laugh and push past him saying " no chance". As i'm walking i bump in to someone tall and muscular ,i look up and see a pair of ocean blue eyes and feel his hands on my arms steadying me.I realise it's Tobias my cheeks go red and i softly chuckle "sorry" with out breaking eye contact he smiles and says "no It was my bad sorry" we stand there for a few seconds in a comforting silence just staring in to each others eyes , but i break the stare by walking away to get a drink.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Her eyes are an ashy blue colour. Beautiful. we stand there staring at each other for a few seconds then she gets snapped back to reality and walks away. I stand and smirk to myself like an idiot for a minute until Zeke shouts " Candor or Dauntless only stay if i like you everyone else get out!". I'm about walk away when Zeke grabs my arm and says "your my friend aren't you?"then drags me to sit in the circle. In the circle there is me, Zeke, Uriah, Eric, Tris, Marlene, Shauna and lynn.

A/N~ The next chapter will be Candor or Dauntless ☺️