Chapter 12

Zeke POV
I am sitting at the table eating breakfast with the gang, of course with out Tris or Four when my phone begins to ring i look at the screen and it's Four when i answer he says "It's Tris, shes awake" thats all i need to hear for me to spring up and start sprinting to the infirmary the gang following shortly behind.
-
-
-
Tris POV
The Doctor says i am completely fine but just have to stay one more night for observation. I hear a mass of footsteps coming toward my room then the gang comes running through and squishes me in a massive group hug. We just stay like this in silence for about 10 minutes until Zeke says  "guys can me and Uri have a moment with Tris please" they all nod and leave then Zeke and Uri come over and hug me again.
-
-
-
Zeke POV
I feel a tear roll down my face as me and Uri hug Tris. I begin to speak "Tris i'm so glad your awake i really thought we were going to loose you! I love you your my only sister my life with out you would be empty" Uri nods and says "i double that" then Tris replies "i'm not going anywhere for a long time don't worry. Besides i made a promise to some special people to look after you guys and i don't plan on breaking it" i wonder what she means by that i'll talk to her about it when shes home and anyway i still have to scold her for walking around abandoned corridors at night or even at all!!. I see Tris' eyelids drop as she falls asleep so me and Uri both kiss her forehead and leave the room.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
It's about 3 in the afternoon and everyone has left the infirmary and gone home to shower and change, from where they have been so worried about Tris they haven't really done that in a few days. I walk in to Tris' room and see she is sleeping and i don't want to disturb her so i just watch her sleep for a while she looks calm and in peace, beautiful. I have to get some rest and do some training because initiation is back on tomorrow and i need to get ready. As i leave i whisper "I love you" then make my to the dorms to prepare for the day ahead.

Sorry it's kinda short! More tomorrow! ☺️