Chapter 13

Tris POV
I wake up and look at the time 10:41 AM i sit and yawn, then i remember i finally get to go home today!! I get out of bed and pick up a pile of clothes Marlene left me to wear then run in to the bath room to change. Uriah is helping me home today as initiation is back on again so Zeke, Shauna and Tobias couldn't come but i will see them at lunch. I start to hear panicked shouting "Tris where are you?" I laugh it's Uri i walk out the bath room and in to my hospital room and i am instantly tackled with a hug when we break apart i giggle and say "Uri calm your cheese i was in the bathroom" he smiles at me and says "great to have you back Tris" with that he scoops me up over his shoulder and carries me home.
-
-
-
Time passes and it's lunch, i can't wait to see everyone and eat dauntless cake. Me and Uri didn't really do much just sat and spoke about the pranks he has been thinking about, whilst watching TV. As soon as we walk in to the cafeteria i see the gang at the table, when they look up i am instantly squished in another group hug, all these hugs are actually becoming slightly annoying.We all sit down and Zeke sits down next to me passing me a plate with a piece of dauntless cake on it,
i stare at it my mouth watering and give Zeke a kiss on the cheek. When i take a bite out of my cake i instantly melt. I am brought out of my sweet haven when i see a hand coming toward my cake! MY CAKE!! I Grab the hand and twist it back i look up and it was Uri, i give him the biggest death glare and say slowly "NEVER.touch. MY CAKE!" I let go of his hand, he looks down and carries on eating his food. I look around the table and my eyes meet Tobias' he gives me a small smile with me doing the same back.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Once we have finished lunch we all leave the cafeteria. I wish I could have a proper conversation with Tris but it will sadly have to wait till dinner later as I have training... Great!
-
-
-
Zeke POV
I can't wait till later so i can see Tris, i need to have a conversation with her about her dangerous late night walks down abandoned corridors and about what she said yesterday about making a promise to special people, it has been playing on my mind ever since she said it.
-
-
-
Tris POV
When i arrive home from lunch i instantly crash on the couch and watch a film, about half way through the film my eyes become heavy and i am dragged in to sleep. I can't believe i almost died i realise now that it really isn't my time to go yet and how great full i am for my friends, to be honest i wouldn't change a thing and i intend to keep my promise.