chapter 2

Tris POV
Time Lapse to Zekes choosing ceremony

Last night i couldn't sleep all i could think about was Zeke and his choosing ceremony i mean i know he will stay...wont he? It's as if i know he will stay but there is something in the back of my mind telling me he might leave me and uri, then i start to think how i would cope without him and the truth is i wouldn't be able to i have relied on him and looked up on him as a father figure for so long. I am snapped out of my train thought by Zeke himself he walks in to my room and sits on my bed we both sit there looking at each other smiling then he takes me in to a massive embrace.
-
-
-

Zeke POV

I take Tris in to my arms and i think i see a tear down roll down her cheek "Tris you don't think im actually gonna leave you do you?" she shakes her head and says"well... i dunno i guess im just over thinking everything but would you leave us?" I smile tilt her head back far enough so she can see me and i say"never... besides i ain't no  pansycake" she chuckles at this then i leave the room for her to get ready.
-
-
-
Tris POV
I watch as Zeke approaches the five bowls and with out hesitation slices his hand and drops his blood in to the coals everyone cheers and i run up to him and jump on his back then we sit down i don't really pay attention to the rest of ceremony but a boy whose name i think they say is 'Tobias Eaton' is called up i'm about to look away because he is a stiff and will probably stay that way but he looks at the man 'Marcus' right in the eye and drops his blood in to the coals. At first everyone in dauntless is quiet out of shock and then they all start to scream and cheer and pat his back.
-
-
-
We all run up and catch the train i see Zeke and Uri with the stiff i walk up to them and say "hi" and Zeke says "Tobias this is my sister Tris twin to Uriah" I shake Tobias' hand and he is quite well 'stiff' at first but soon eases in to it for the rest of the journey it is quite silent and the whole time out the corner of my eye i can see Tobias staring at me. I turn to him and say "well it's time to jump" he stares at me clearly confused until i run and jump on to the building landing on my feet he soon follows after.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
wow... she is beautiful i cant stop staring at her but i need to cause she will start to think i'm a creep. Shes turns to face me and i panic thinking she had picked up on the fact that i was staring and was gonna say something but she just says "well it's time to jump" i stare at her clearly confused as she runs and jumps off on to the building in front i run and follow after.